General Description Generate Sales
- Produce sales gains, by providing customer service.
- To meet or exceed Company Objectives in all individual statistics.
- Learn to provide consistent, documented appraisal of an associate's sales performance. Provide support by giving feedback on areas of strength and opportunity while keeping in line with Company Objectives.
- Adhere to current visual guidelines includes: proper merchandising, signage and store cleanliness.
- Maintain a professional appearance consistent with Company Dress Code Policy.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities Control Expenses
- Protect Company assets within guidelines of LIDS Retail policies.
- Assist in preparation of store work schedules that provide proper store coverage and are within the Company guidelines for wage control.
- Follow all policies to accurately manage store inventory including receiving, transferring, completing price change and conducting product counts.
- Complete accurate product counts in a consistent and timely manner.
- Perform proper documentation and record keeping per LIDS Retail policies as well as state and federal laws.
- Open and close the store as required following the procedures per the Operations P&P Manual.
Additional Principle Duties and Responsibilities Supervise Associates
- Act as Store Manager on duty for any employee scheduling issues, customer complaints, etc. when Store Manager is not present
- Manage store associates through thorough use of LIDS Training Programs, goal setting (for sales and tasks), and regular follow up when Store Manager is not present.
- Administer the progressive steps of discipline to include verbal and written warning in the absence of the Store Manager.
- Responsible for scheduling and staffing the store including calling in associates to work in unexpected peaks when the Store Manager is not present.
- Participate in LIDS Training Programs, adhere to set goals (for sales and tasks) and regular follow up.
- Assist in recruiting and training store personnel on proper store operations and procedures.
- Encourage store associates' direct compliance of established company policies, procedures and guidelines including (but not limited to) safekeeping of company inventory, funds and property.
- Perform work of subordinates as needed.
- Communicate with employees at all levels of the company.
- Other duties as assigned.
Job Required Knowledge & Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent plus one year relative experience.
- Established ability to produce sales results while minimizing loss.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to communicate verbally in a clear professional manner.
- Ability to operate a computer, as well as maneuver relative software programs.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to climb a ladder and work with hands overhead.
- Standing required for up to 100% of the work time.
- Ability to work unsupervised.
High School Graduate or Equivalent
Posting ID: 549159134Posted: 2020-02-14