FleetPride is the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the U.S. with some of the best and brightest people in the business! Partner with the best in the heavy-duty industry and apply today!
FleetPride is the largest after-market distributor of heavy-duty truck and trailer parts in the U.S. with some of the best and brightest people in the business! Partner with the best in the heavy-duty industry and apply today Essential Tasks
- Check-in core parts.
- Fabricate and assemble drive shafts.
- Read blueprints when furnished by the customer for special fabrication and assembly of the driveshaft.
- Repair drive shafts according to company standards.
- Operate washers and other cleaning equipment as well as boxing station.
- Train new employees on the proper use and maintenance of equipment and facilities utilized in the performance of their job. Follow-up to ensure results are achieved.
- Clean and maintain supplies, tools, equipment, and storage areas in order to ensure compliance with safety regulations.
- Communicating: Conveying information to others in an effective manner. Giving full attention to what other people are saying, taking time to understand the points being made, asking questions as appropriate, and not interrupting at inappropriate times.
- Active Learning: Understanding the implication of new information for both current and future problem-solving and decision-making.
- Time Management - Managing one's own time and the time of others.
- Mathematics: Ability to solve simple equations; ability to use mathematics to solve problems.
- Critical Thinking: Using logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems.
- Coordination: Adjusting actions in relation to others' actions.
Handling of normal stock will include lifting or carrying parts in excess of 60 lbs. up to 15% of the time. Majority of lifting and carrying will involve parts between 5 and 60 lbs. Environmental / Atmospheric Conditions
Inside/Outside Conditions, Varied Temperature Changes, Minimal Chemical Hazards, Vibration, Dust, Vehicle Noise, Fumes Equipment
OSHA approved steel-toed safety shoes required from the first day of this job.
Protective eyewear required from the first day of this job. QualificationsEducation
- High School Diploma ( GED or High School Equivalence Certificate)
FleetPride is the leader in the industry comprised of retail, service, distribution and wholesale divisions.
Posting ID: 549159173Posted: 2020-02-14