Penn Station East Coast Subs first arrived in Louisville in 1997 and is currently the largest franchise market in the system with continual growth planned. Employing over 250 employees, Penn Station has become a major contributor to the communities it serves by providing not only delicious food, but also opportunity.
The Hourly Crew position is the foundation of everything we do in our restaurants. Unlike most restaurants, we don’t hire “cashiers”, “cooks”, etc. Instead, we hire talented individuals who are capable of excelling in every area of the restaurant.
In the course of performing the duties of Hourly Crew, the employee will be expected to:
- Provide genuine guest service
- Prepare food, including prepping, cooking, and serving
- Ring guests orders into the Point of Sale and cash out their orders
- Quality control, ensuring only the best product is served
- Maintain appearance and cleanliness of restaurant
- Learn and master all “stations” within the restaurant:
- Order Entry/Order Close
- Fresh Cut Fry Station
- Wrap & Run Station
- Bread Station
- Weigh Station
- Grill Station