General Manager(01460) - 810 W. Cherry StJob DescriptionJob Benefits:
- Competitive salary - $39,000 - $45,000 per year
- Plus Profit Sharing Bonuses!
- Full-time position - day and evening shifts
- On the job paid training program
- 50% off meal discount!
- Up to 3 weeks paid vacation
- Health and Life Insurance benefits
- Opportunities for advancement
- Benefit Conditions: Waiting period may apply.
- You are responsible for everything that happens at your store. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control, profitability, and customer relations. You must set the example.
- You must follow all company policies and procedures and expect the same from your crew.
- Additional responsibilities include: staffing, paperwork, food management, adherence to company standards, providing great customer service, attendance and punctuality, transportation to/from work, maintaining store cleanliness, and local store marketing.
- Must work well with team members and other store management.
- You must be at least 18 years of age.
- You should possess ample supervisory or management experience within the restaurant/food service industry.
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with Allgood Pizza Inc, an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by Allgood Pizza Inc and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. Job Category
Store General ManagerFranchise Consent Statement
Disclosure and Authorization Regarding Motor Vehicle Record and/or Criminal Background Check
Disclosures: Seagle Pizza, Inc dba Domino's Pizza (the ‘Company') and MaSSCorp (Management and Safety Services) may request, for lawful employment purposes, background information about you from a consumer reporting agency in connection with your employment or application for employment. This background information may be obtained in the form of Motor Vehicle Reports (MVRs), consumer reports and/or investigative consumer reports (commonly known as ‘background reports' or CBCs). These MVRs and CBCs may be obtained at any time after receipt of your authorization and, if you are hired or engaged by the Company, throughout your employment.
The types of information that may be obtained include, but are not limited to: social security number verifications; address history; criminal and police records; public court records; driving records; workers' compensation claims; educational and employment history verifications; personal and professional references checks; drug/alcohol testing results; drug/alcohol history in violation of law and/or company policy; and other information bearing on your character, general reputation, and personal characteristics. This information may be obtained from private and public record sources.
You may request more information about the nature and scope of the MVR and/or CBC by contacting the Company.
Authorizations: I have carefully read and understand this Disclosure and Authorization form and the summary of rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act provided. I consent to the preparation of MVR and CBC reports by a consumer reporting agency and to the release of MVR and CBC reports to the Company and MaSSCorp (Management and Safety Services) for the purpose of assisting the Company in making a determination as to my eligibility for employment, promotion, retention or for other lawful employment purposes. I understand that if the Company hires me, my consent will apply, and the Company may obtain MVRs and CBC reports throughout my employment without asking for my authorization again.
I understand that information contained in my employment application, or otherwise disclosed by me before or during my employment, if any, may be used for the purpose of obtaining and evaluating MVR and CBC reports on me. I also understand that nothing herein shall be construed as an offer of employment.
I hereby authorize law enforcement agencies, learning institutions, information service and credit bureaus, record/data repositories, courts (federal, state and local), motor vehicle records agencies, my past or present employers, the military, and other individuals or sources to furnish any and all information that is requested by the consumer reporting agency.
I release without reservation the Company, MaSSCorp, and any other person or entity which provides information pursuant to this authorization, from any and all liabilities, claims or causes of action in regards to the information obtained from any and all of the above referenced sources used. I acknowledge that this is a stand-alone consumer notification informing me that a report will be requested and that the information obtained shall be used solely for the purpose of evaluating me for employment, promotion, reassignment, or retention as an employee.