Delivery Driver(06613) - 1700 West Parmer Lane, Suite #640Job DescriptionABOUT THE JOB
This job is for people who can multi task and thrive in a fast paced environment. Our goal is to get every pizza to our customers as fast as safely possible by operating efficiently in the store and we need more great team members to accomplish this. We are looking for highly motivated applicants who rise to the occasion when business demands. A competitive nature is a must. We are searching for qualified delivery experts with personality, people skills, and a desire to serve. You must have a reliable vehicle, proof of insurance, valid driver's license, and a safe driving record.
We are very flexible with hours and can accommodate a schedule that requires only 1 shift per week or as many as 5-6 shifts per week. Both daytime and evening shifts are available. ADVANCEMENT
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers or customer service representatives and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From customer service representative to management, General Manager to Manager of Corporate Operations or Franchisee, our stores offer a world of opportunity.DIVERSITY
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.SUMMARY STATEMENT
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world and in every neighborhood requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!JOB REQUIREMENTS
You must be 18 years of age or older
General job duties for all store team members
- Operate all equipment
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, and walk-in cooler
- Prepare product
- Receive and process telephone orders
- Complete any required paperwork
- Clean equipment and facility daily
- Maintain store equipment
- Read a map and navigate to designated locations
- Locate addresses and deliver across adverse terrain while carrying product
- Use personal vehicle to deliver products
- Orientation and training provided on the job
- Training will focus on:
- Taking orders
- Labeling boxes
- Delivering product safely
- Avoiding hazards and distractions on the road
Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions. Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS/SKILLS
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator)
- Must be able to make correct monetary change
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen
TexasAdditional Job DetailsWORK CONDITIONS
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks
- In-store temperatures range from 32 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas
- Extreme weather conditions including
- temperatures ranging from 0 degrees up to 110 degrees outside
- Rain, fog, sleet, snow, ice, wind, dust, and more
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside
- Fumes from food odors
- Exposure to cornmeal dust
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven and hot plates up to 500 degrees or higher
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts
- Talking and listening on telephone
- Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks
- Depth perception
- Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces
- The ability to direct activities
- Perform repetitive tasks
- Work alone and with others
- Work adequately under stress
- Meet strict quality control standards
- Work well with others
- Satisfy unhappy customers
- Analyze and compile data
- Make judgments and decisions
- Problem Solving
- Most tasks are performed from a standing position
- Height of most work surfaces is between 36 and 48 inches
- For short distances or for short durations
- Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck
- Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'
- Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72" high
- Large bags/boxes/crates, weighing up to 50 pounds, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves
- Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray
- To move trays which are usually placed on dollies
- A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24 - 30 and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push
- Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls, perform maintenance
- Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station
- Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station
- Duration of this position is approximately 45 - 120 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day
- Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients
- Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas
- Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward
- Workers reach above 72" occasionally to turn on/off oven controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and from shelves
- Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes
- Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients, cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones
- Hand Tasks
- Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous during the day
- Frequently, activities require use of one or both hands. Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists
- Workers must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from the oven, and when using the rolling cutter
- Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the assembly of cardboard pizza boxes
- Team Members must be able to grasp cans, the phone, the pizza cutter and pizza peel, and pizza boxes
- Team Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens, computers, telephones, calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter and pizza peel
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with B4 Pizza LLC, an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by B4 Pizza LLC and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. B4 Pizza LLC dba Domino's Pizza is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and does not discriminate on the basis of gender, race, color, religion, creed, national origin, veteran status, age, disability, or on the basis of any other classification or characteristic detected by federal, state, or local law.
I hereby certify that I have not knowingly withheld any information that might adversely affect my chances for employment and that the answers given by me are true and correct to the best of my knowledge. I further certify that I, the undersigned applicant, have personally completed this application. I understand that any omission or misstatement of material fact on this application or on any document used to secure employment shall be grounds for rejection of this application or for immediate discharge if I am employed, regardless of the time elapsed before discovery.
I understand that nothing contained in the application, or conveyed during any interview which may be granted or during my employment, if hired, is intended to create an employment contract between me and the Company. In addition, I understand and agree that if I am employed, my employment is for no definite or determinable period and may be terminated at any time, with or without prior notice, at the option of either myself or the Company, and that no promises or representations contrary to the foregoing are binding on the company unless made in writing and signed by me and the Company's designated representative.Job Category
Store Delivery ExpertFranchise Consent Statement
B4 Pizza LLC dba Domino's Pizza may request, for lawful employment purposes, background information about you from a consumer reporting agency in connection with your employment or application for employment. This background information may be obtained in the form of consumer reports. These background reports may be obtained at any time after receipt of your authorization and, if you are hired or engaged by the Company, throughout your employment or your contract period, as allowed by law.
HireRight, Inc. ("HireRight"), or another consumer reporting agency, will prepare the background reports for the Company. HireRight is located and can be contacted by mail at 5151 California, Irvine, CA 92617, and HireRight can be contacted by phone at (800) 400-2761. Information about HireRight's privacy practices is available at www.hireright.com/Privacy-Policy.aspx.
The types of information that may be obtained include, but are not limited to: social security number verifications; address history; credit reports and history; criminal records and history; public court records; driving records; accident history; worker's compensation claims; bankruptcy filings; educational history verifications; employment history verifications; personal and professional references checks; drug/alcohol testing results, and drug/alcohol history in violation of law and/or company policy; and other information bearing on your character, general reputation, personal characteristics, mode of living and credit standing.
This information may be obtained from private and public record sources, including, as appropriate: government agencies and courthouses; educational institutions; former employers; and, for investigative consumer reports, personal interviews with sources such as neighbors, friends, former employers and associates; and other information sources.
A summary of your rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act, as well as certain state-specific notices, are also being provided to you.
I have carefully read and understand this Disclosure and Authorization form and the attached summary of rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act. I consent to preparation of background reports by a consumer reporting agency such as HireRight, Inc. ("HireRight"), and to the release of such background reports to the Company and its designated representatives and agents, for the purpose of assisting the Company in making a determination as to my eligibility for employment, promotion, retention or for other lawful employment purposes. I understand that if the Company hires me, my consent will apply, and the Company may, as allowed by law, obtain additional background reports pertaining to me, without asking for my authorization again, throughout my employment from HireRight and/or other consumer reporting agencies.
I understand that information contained in my employment application, or otherwise disclosed by me before or during my employment, if any, may be used for the purpose of obtaining and evaluating background reports on me. I also understand that nothing herein shall be construed as an offer of employment or contract for services.
I hereby authorize all of the following, without limitation, to disclose information about me to the consumer reporting agency and its agents: law enforcement and all other federal, state and local agencies, learning institutions, testing agencies, information service bureaus, credit bureaus, record/data repositories, courts, motor vehicle records agencies, my past or present employers, the military, and all other individuals and sources with any information about or concerning me. The information that can be disclosed to the consumer reporting agency and its agents includes, but is not limited to, information concerning my employment and earnings history, education, credit history, motor vehicle history, criminal history, military service, professional credentials and licenses.