Watermark Retirement Communities takes the financial worries off your plate by offering all our associates Dayforce Wallet. You will have access to your money as soon as you earn it - at no cost to you. Simply download the Dayforce Wallet app and sign in to see how much you've earned, then request the amount you want to use. Unlike an advance or a loan, you can request a payout of actual earned wages, which are deposited directly to your Dayforce Wallet account within minutes, free of charge.
Not only can you get paid with Dayforce Wallet, you can also make purchases through the app or with a physical MasterCard and access your transaction records all in one place. The physical card makes it easy to make everyday purchases in-store, online, and over the phone - everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted:
- Withdraw funds free of charge at MoneyPass ATMs
- View account balance and transaction history all in one place
- Transfer funds to other financial institutions
- You can also establish your Dayforce Wallet account as one of your direct deposit accounts for ongoing payroll deposits.
Even if you think you will never use it. It's a great option to have in your "Wallet" for emergencies or unexpected expenses.
Watermark Retirement Communities has been a leader in the senior housing industry for over 30 years, and our commitment to our associates and a strong, positive culture is a significant driver of this success. When you walk through the front door of one of our communities, you will feel something special; an atmosphere of personal, authentic human connection. We call it making Ripples. We invite you to be a part of a team where you are encouraged each day to slow down, see the value in every person, create Ripples, and share stories that celebrate life and the human connection. We are proud of the talented and nurturing associates that have chosen to work for Watermark, and we value each and every one. Join us in creating culture one story at a time.
The primary responsibilities of the position include:
- Delivering an outstanding customer experience in our lounge (bar) and during special resident and marketing events
- Serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages to residents and their guests in a timely and efficient manner
- Ordering and serving meals to residents in the lounge as requested
- Maintaining a clean and tidy work space
- Working with the dining team on additional responsibilities such as assisting in the main dining room as needed
Candidates must have experience in bartending and food service as well as a desire to work with seniors. Dependability is a must. This is an exciting and rare opportunity. Come experience a meaningful career with a hard working and driven team.
What you can expect from us:
- Great benefits
- Great opportunity to grow with a growing senior housing company
- An extraordinary company culture
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LBGTQ - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. Please, no phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.