Watermark Retirement Communities takes the financial worries off your plate by offering all our associates Dayforce Wallet. You will have access to your money as soon as you earn it - at no cost to you. Simply download the Dayforce Wallet app and sign in to see how much you've earned, then request the amount you want to use. Unlike an advance or a loan, you can request a payout of actual earned wages, which are deposited directly to your Dayforce Wallet account within minutes, free of charge.
Not only can you get paid with Dayforce Wallet, you can also make purchases through the app or with a physical MasterCard and access your transaction records all in one place. The physical card makes it easy to make everyday purchases in-store, online, and over the phone - everywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted:
- Withdraw funds free of charge at MoneyPass ATMs
- View account balance and transaction history all in one place
- Transfer funds to other financial institutions
- You can also establish your Dayforce Wallet account as one of your direct deposit accounts for ongoing payroll deposits.
Even if you think you will never use it. It's a great option to have in your "Wallet" for emergencies or unexpected expenses.
The California Consumer Privacy Act ("CCPA") requires us to inform job applicants about the categories of personal information we collect and the purposes for collecting the personal information (this "Notice"). This Notice only applies to California residents.
The purpose of collecting personal information about you is to inform us during your job application process. Through the course of your application, we may collect some or all of the following categories of personal information about you.
- Identifiers such as your legal name, aliases, your mailing address, unique personal identifiers, email address, and other demographic information.
- Electronic activity information such as your browsing history, information submitted through our job application process, and other information related to your online activities
- Geolocation data such as where you are accessing the website from.
- Professional and employment-related information such as your job employment history, your education, and other employment-related information
Watermark by the Bay is an Assisted Living and Memory Care Community in beautiful Emeryville that has immediate part-time opportunities for Med-techs, both morning and afternoon shifts. Great hours and great way to earn extra money by working in an extraordinary urban, artful community.
We are without a doubt the most premier retirement community, and are a dream come true for a Med Tech. At a Watermark Community our care staff does so much more than what the title reflects. This is why we choose to call our care staff "NAYAS." Naya is an ancient Sanskrit word that means GUIDE, PERSON of WISDOM, and LEADER.
Does that sound like the med tech you are?
We are currently looking to hire people who want to make a positive impact on the lives of those we care for. Your job should provide a sense of accomplishment, joy and gratification. We can provide that for you! Our Med Techs will not only have the opportunity to provide the safe delivery and administration of medications but will also have time to develop meaningful relationships with our residents.
If you have a passion for working with seniors and have experience as a med tech in assisted living and memory care, then come on board with us.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Current med tech certificate
- 2 years' experience as a med tech in an assisted living, memory care or home care setting
- Able to work weekends and holidays
- Diligent in paper work
- Excellent work ethic
- Great assessment skills
- Computer skills with online systems
- Interested in learning and growing your skill set
What we can offer you:
- Excellent Benefits
- Training and continuing education
- Comprehensive onboarding program
- Coaching and mentoring
Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran/LGBTQ - proudly embracing diversity in all of its manifestations.Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any associate at Watermark or its affiliates via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written search agreement in place for this position will be deemed the sole property of Watermark Retirement Communities, Inc. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Watermark as a result of the referral or through other means.