The Nursing House Supervisor is responsible for promoting and maintaining quality patient care through effective management of the activities of all patient care services during his/her assigned shift at Baylor Surgical Hospital at Fort Worth. In the absence of the Administrator and/or designee, the Nursing House Supervisor has the authority and responsibility for administrative decisions and appropriate notification of Administration. The Nursing House Supervisor may be called on to provide Emergency Department nursing care or ICU nursing care, depending on patient census.
Part time House Supervisor is scheduled from 7:00 pm to 7:00 am, and will work 2 shifts per week for a total of 24 hours/week. This position is benefit and bonus eligible.Required Skills:
Required skills include:
- Excellent communication skills, verbal and written. Good organization habits.
- Ability to make decisions based on nursing judgment.
- Able to prioritize and organize workload to meet needs of patients and unit.
- Ability to utilize Electronic Health Care Record for patient documentation
Required education, certification and experience include:
- Graduate of accredited RN school of nursing
- BSN - required
- Current Texas RN License - required
- Current BLS, ACLS and PALS - required
- Strong ED experience - preferred
- Previous House Supervisor or charge nurse experience, highly preferred
Fort Worth, Texas
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.
Posting ID: 549548175Posted: 2020-09-23