DESCRIPTION SUMMARY: Handles customer service inquiries and problems associated with the servicing of Agero's Spanish speaking client base. Answers all basic and routine customer inquiries and utilizes computer applications to provide professional service.
* Answers routine service calls and logs them as appropriate on the computer system.
* Explains all benefits, services and claims/reimbursement procedures.
* Understands the various computer screens and how to utilize them effectively.
* Interfaces with customers, clients and vendors, and escalates areas of concern to the appropriated supervisory staff.
* Attends assigned training sessions for further improvement in client and customer satisfaction, client information and job performance.
* Adheres to all company and specific Contact Center policies and procedures.
* Completes any work as assigned by Management.
EDUCATION: High School Diploma/G.E.D or equivalent work experience.
EXPERIENCE: 0-1 year of customer service experience. Fluent in Spanish.
COMPLEXITY: Utilizes empathy, listening skills, and a courteous and a helpful attitude to focus on providing quality customer service. Strong oral and written communication skills. Able to adapt to a changing work environment and the willingness to learn new skills and develop greater job knowledge. Must be able to speak and comprehend Spanish.
WORKING RELATIONSHIPS: Communicates with associates, customers and clients in a professional manner. Effectively teams with peers, supervisors, and management to achieve corporate and client goals.
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Flexible work schedule including nights, weekends, and holidays as business need dictates.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled
Posting ID: 550059057Posted: 2020-05-21