Jones Lang LaSalle is currently seeking Maintenance Mechanic as part of the Facility Maintenance & Operations Team. The Maintenance Mechanic's technical responsibilities include operations & maintenance and repair of lab systems and equipment. Duties include all aspects of routine and emergency site support.Roles and Responsibilities
- Inspects and analyzes equipment and diagnoses trouble or malfunctions and makes necessary adjustments to minimize service interruptions and equipment downtime.
- Provides input to the planning of equipment system maintenance to minimize service interruptions and equipment downtime through reliability centered maintenance practices.
- Executing a wide variety of maintenance and repair work in relation to the installation, maintenance, and repairs of lab system gas tubing/piping, pumps, HVAC equipment, and building equipment and infrastructure in general.
- May oversee the execution of daily operations and maintenance activities performed by JLL and/or contract personnel. Provide guidance and mentoring, as needed, to ensure vendor's personnel perform the tasks required in a complete and accurate manner and delivered with outstanding customer service.
- Completes site equipment tours according to predetermined schedules and reports status.
- Support after-hours responds to all emergencies and takes appropriate action to identify problems and take corrective actions. Calls on vendor/client for assistance and or utilizes emergency call list when necessary.
- Will maintain all engineering/electrical spaces in a clean and neat manner at all times.
- Review executed work orders, logs, forms and related documentation on a daily basis to help ensure they are complete, current, and reflect the tasks as performed, and are appropriated filed in the CMMS or other required system.
- Ensure all safety, environmental, and site standards are strictly adhered to within the facility by both JLL and any JLL vendors performing work. Ensures compliance with OSHA regulations, all applicable building codes and JLL policies and procedures.
- Move office furniture, machinery, equipment, and other materials, as requested.
- General Interior Maintenance: hang pictures, install keyboard trays, repair office furniture systems, etc.
- The minimum level of education for this position will be completion of high school.
- Trade School or apprentice program completion is plus
- Should have a working knowledge of HVAC system, building automation and fire alarm systems.
- Proficient computer skills and experience working with Direct Digital Control systems is desirable.
- Ability to work independently and plan work without direct supervision.
- Lab or manufacturing experience is desirable.
PHYSICAL WORK ABILITIES AND REQUIREMENTS
This position requires frequent walking, climbing, bending, kneeling, lifting, stooping, and working/extending overhead, including:
JLL Privacy Notice
- Lifting a minimum of 50 lbs.
- Using ladders up to 20 ft and working from heights.
- Climbing a ladder and work from lift
- Must pass background, drug/alcohol screening.
Jones Lang LaSalle (JLL), together with its subsidiaries and affiliates, is a leading global provider of real estate and investment management services. We take our responsibility to protect the personal information provided to us seriously. Generally the personal information we collect from you are for the purposes of processing in connection with JLL's recruitment process. We endeavour to keep your personal information secure with appropriate level of security and keep for as long as we need it for legitimate business or legal reasons. We will then delete it safely and securely.
For more information about how JLL processes your personal data, please view our Candidate Privacy Statement.
For additional details please see our career site pages for each country.
For employees in the United States, please see a fully copy of our Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action policy here.
Jones Lang LaSalle ("JLL") is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of the employment process - including the online application and/or overall selection process - you may email us at Accommodation.Reques@am.jll.com. This email is only to request an accommodation. Please direct any other general recruiting inquiries to our Contact Us page > I want to work for JLL.
Posting ID: 550199616Posted: 2020-10-16