Fuel Convenience Clerk
Similar jobs pay
$8.48 - $13.29
Borger, TX 79008
Updated 30+ days ago
- The Convenience Clerk is responsible for assisting in the day to day operations of a United Express Convenience Store, including store operations both inside and outside the unit. He/she assumes store responsibility in United Express Convenience Store Manager or Assistant Store Manager's absence, including dispensing fuel, cash control and maintaining inventory of GM and tobacco products.
- When a guest enters my area or department, my first and most important responsibility becomes to acknowledge, greet, and engage that guest.
- Responsible for using POS system, intercom and fuel dispensers.
- Maintain cleanliness of the facility and proper inventory in kiosk.
- Maintain dispensers with paper, keep driveways clean and free of spills, and maintain squeegees and windshield washer tubs.
- Strive to meet or exceed the sales, gross, labor and guest service levels as directed by supervision.
- Follow daily work schedule as assigned by management.
- Perform any other duties as requested by management.
- Key Requirements:
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, but efficient and controlled manner.
- Ability to obtain all certifications necessary and required to handle and sell tobacco, alcohol, fuel, propane, and food service items.
- Ability to perform all physical aspects of the job including but not limited to standing, lifting, bending, squatting, climbing and walking.
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 30 lbs. on a regular basis.
- Must have strong guest service skills and be self-motivated.
- Must also be able to work alone – unsupervised for up to 4 hours at a time.
- Team member must also be able to multitask: handling cash, preventing drive-offs and maintaining a clean working environment.
- Ability to function as a team member and get along with others.
- Ability to accept supervisory coaching related to performance, work habits and attitude.
This job description is intended to provide a high-level of general requirements for this position. It is not a complete statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements. Other duties not listed here may be assigned as necessary to ensure proper operations.
OUR MISSION Ultimate Service Superior Performance Positive Impact
- Key Responsibilities:
Posting ID: 550463049 Posted: 2021-10-18 Job Title: Fuel Convenience Clerk