PRN and Full Time night and day shift available!! Weekends required.
Signature HealthCARE of Greeneville is a 154-bed facility that provides long-term or short-term 24-hour nursing services by a dedicated and caring staff in a home-like atmosphere. Specialized services with excellent outcomes for orthopedic, neurological, surgical, respiratory, and medically compromised individuals are offered, as well as a full range of therapy services including physical, occupational, and speech therapy, with full-time therapists on staff. Patients may be eligible for insurance covered rehabilitation services after hospital stays for continued strengthening in preparation to return home.
Signature HealthCARE is a family-based healthcare company that offers integrated services in 10 states across the continuum of care: skilled nursing, rehabilitation, assisted living, memory care, home health, cognitive care, and telemedicine.
A growing number of our centers are earning quality assurance accreditation and pioneering person - directed care.Many of our skilled nursing facilities have achieved a 4 or 5 - star overall rating from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services.Additionally, we have been awarded as a certified Great Place to Work for three years in a row and Modern Healthcare's "Best Places to Work"!
As Dietary Staff you will be responsible for:
- Identify and participate in process improvement initiatives that improve the customer experience, enhance work flow, and/or improve the work environment.
- Assist in the preparation and serving of meals and snacks.
- Assist in checking trays for menu and diet preferences and accuracy.
- Set up trays and deliver meals to residents.
- Set up serving line with cold foods, condiments, serving containers, dishes, silverware, etc. according to the menus and as instructed.
Requirements for Consideration include:
- High school diploma or GED required or equivalent related work experience.
- Experience in hospital or long-term care facility dietary department preferred.
- Effective verbal and written English communication skills.
- Highest level of professionalism with the ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability to communicate at all levels of organization and work well within a team environment in support of company objectives.
A growing number of Signature centers are earning Five-Star ratings from the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services. We were also named one of Modern Healthcare's "Best Places to Work" three times! Signature's culture is unparalleled and founded on three pillars: Learning, Spirituality, and Innovation. Come see what the Revolution is all about!
Signature HealthCARE is an Equal Opportunity-Affirmative Action Employer - Minority / Female / Disability / Veteran and other protected categories.
Posting ID: 550463349Posted: 2020-09-28