Cinnabon is looking for ambitious candidates to add to our ever growing list of Store Managers in the St Louis County. Think you have what it takes? We are Now Hiring, Apply today!
Cinnabon is Now Hiring Full-Time Managers to manage a Cinnabon bakery restaurant in an efficient, profitable, safe, and clean manner while giving a "Great Experience Every Time".
The Store Manager directly supervises the daily operations of a specified unit and ensures that daily schedules of activity and established quality standards are maintained. This includes the coordination of the individual and collective efforts of assigned staff.
- Act with integrity, honesty, and knowledge that promote the culture and values of Cinnabon.
- Follow and enforce standards and specifications.
- Nurture a positive working environment and lead by example.
- Take Responsibility for the P&L's related to controllable costs, cash flow, cash handling, bottom line profit, operations, inventory, budget and sales.
- Swiftly resolve customer complaints.
- Supervise, train, provide direction, advice, and assist staff in all areas.
- Hiring, terminating, payroll and other HR administrative duties in-store.
- Prepare the best quality of products possible.
- Arrange for maintenance and repair of equipment and other services.
- Perform and supervise opening and closing procedures.
- Estimate consumption, forecast requirements and maintain inventory.
- Monitor compliance with sanitation and safety rules and regulations.
- Assists with planning of special events.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have 2 years of restaurant management experience.
- College-level course work in management, restaurant management, or other business-related field desired. High school graduate with emphasis on skills training.
- Must have strong time management/problem solving skills.
- Ability to become trained across a wide spectrum of competencies (operations, marketing, store financials).
- Must have strong written, verbal, and interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of P&L statements, cost of goods, and labor & scheduling.
- Occasional lifting of products to waist level weighing up to 50 pounds
- Must be computer literate and familiar with restaurant management software (Microsoft Office).
- Serve-Safe Certified.
Posting ID: 550552546Posted: 2020-07-14