Job DescriptionJob Title:
Licensed Practical Nurse, Lanc Family PracticeJob ID:
Pinnacle Health Regional PhysiciansDepartment:
HLMC Lanc Fam Prac AssocLocation:
1611 Oregon Pike, Lancaster PA 17601 DescriptionPurpose:
Provides professional nursing care to office patients under supervision of patient care providers.Responsibilities:
- Draw blood.
- Comply with requirements of appropriate regulatory agencies (i.e. OSHA, CLIA, PA Department of Health).
- Administer medications including oral, SQ, IM and IV drip.
- Assist physicians with examinations, diagnostic procedures and treatments.
- Assess patient's general condition and take vital signs and weight.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Perform IV therapy under direction of Registered Nurse.
- Document all activities/interventions, patient/family responses, medication dispensed/prescribed, etc., in the medical record.
- Maintain strict confidentiality related to medical records and other data.
- Promote wellness by providing patient education materials, communicating physician advice/instructions.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) OR Basic Life Support (BLS) OR Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)UPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteranSalary Range:
- Graduate of an approved LPN school of nursing.
- One year clinical experience preferred.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
CPR required based on AHA standards that include both a didactic and skills demonstration component within 30 days of hire
$17.01 to $25.50 / hourUnion Position:
For the best application experience, we encourage you to apply for this job from a non-mobile device.
Posting ID: 550742828Posted: 2020-08-07