Overview The Brand that Gets You to What's Next
Express is the vibrant, confident lifestyle brand for ambitious people, providing the latest fashion for style-obsessed men and women since 1980. Our mission is to provide inspiration and confidence through fashion to help people get to what's next in their day, and their lives. With more than 600 retail and outlet stores throughout the United States, Puerto Rico and Latin America, and a best-in-class online/mobile shopping experience at www.express.com, Express brings city-inspired style to customers across the globe. A Workplace To Match
We think you'll like it here.
We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, generous associate discount, and casual work environment. Working at Express is much more than the 9 to 5. It is an opportunity to connect and engage with some of the smartest individuals in the fashion business doing work they are passionate about. This is the Express Life and we're always looking for talented leaders at all levels to join our team; if this sounds like you, we'd love to chat!
The Operations Expert will assist in providing a great in-store shopping experience for customers by leading the merchandise flow processes confirming product is available and sized. Talent
- Providing coaching and training for stockroom associates as needed.
- Process shipping and receiving orders according to Express time and efficiency standards.
- Replenish product as needed.
- Process freight and sensor product.
- Maintain a clean and organized stock room to ensure safe and efficient merchandise processing from stock room to floor.
- Coordinate product pricing and markdowns.
- Provide check-out support to customers as needed.
Other essential functions may occur as directed by your supervisorEssential Qualifications
- Process fulfillment transactions quickly and accurately to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Share information on product, promotions, and loyalty programs.
- Assist Sales Associates during onboarding and training.
- Assist with product launches changes according to company SOP.
- Assist customers as needed on the sales floor with locating product and/or online orders
- Deliver on all aspects of the customer experience model.
- Education: High School or Equivalent
- Years of Experience 0 - 2 relevant job experience - minimum 6 months
- Meets defined availability criteria, including nights, weekends and non-business hours
Preferred Qualifications (skills and abilities)
- Proficient in use of technology (iPad, registers)
- Demonstrates strong customer service skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with customers, sales leadership team and associates
- Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within a team
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customers and/or processes at once
As an equal opportunity employer, Express does not discriminate in hiring or terms and conditions of employment on the basis of any federal, state, or locally protected class. Express only hires individuals authorized for employment in the United States.Notification to Agencies:
Please note that Express does not accept unsolicited resumes or calls from third-party recruiters or employment agencies.In the absence of a signed Master Service Agreement and approval from HR to submit resumes for a specific requisition,Express will not consider or approve payment to any third-parties for hires made.
Posting ID: 550747668Posted: 2021-04-21Job Title: Operation Expert