Senior IT AuditorLocation:
Atlanta, GA Reports to:
Senior Manager, Global IT Internal Audit Job Summary:
Reporting into the Global IT Internal Audit function, the Senior Internal IT Auditor is responsible for planning and executing information technology and operational projects. The Senior Auditor will lead IT audits, classify technology issues, and provide recommendations on fixing open issues. The IT auditor will create work products such as audit correspondence and engagement documentation, test processes and detailed results, and seek to implement and improve the audit approach. The auditor will lead the development of internal audit deliverables, and provide feedback to management. Job Duties:
- Participate in performing risk assessments and developing an annual audit plan.
- Execute Information Technology audits as defined by management and the Audit Committee
- Identify, develop, and document audit issues and recommendations. Communicate or assist in communicating the results of audits and consulting projects to management.
- Oversee and deliver audits related to Information Security, Network Architecture, business application processes/practices, to ensure compliance with company policy, via the use of best practices in line with the audit plan.
- Assist as needed with risk assessments on major IT transformation projects, new digital products,and business models
- Responsible for issuing high- quality audit communications and managing and communicating audit results and related action status, including periodic presentations to stakeholders.
- Apply technical audit skills including understanding of sampling methodologies to develop test designs that correlate to targeted risks
- Seek, prepare and present ideas to apply appropriate best practice to bring added value to audits
- Establish and maintain relationships with key Internal Audit stakeholders
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science, management information systems, accounting, or finance is required.
- At least 5-6 years of professional experience within a CPG related industry or a 'Big 4' consulting firm.
- Professional certification(s) as a CISM, CRISC or CISSP
- Knowledge of SAP or Oracle and Hyperion
- Knowledge of Information Security frameworks as well as internal control frameworks COBIT & COSO
- Strong interpersonal skills with sensitivity to cultural diversity
- Ability to manage competing priorities in a rapidly growing, fast-paced, team-based environment
- Pursues professional development opportunities, including external and internal training and professional association memberships, and shares information gained with co-workers.
- Travel up to 20% travel, both international and domestic. International operational experience is a plus
Newell Brands (NASDAQ: NWL) is a leading global consumer goods company with a strong portfolio of well-known brands, including Paper Mate, Sharpie, Dymo, EXPO, Parker, Elmers, Coleman, Marmot, Oster, Sunbeam, FoodSaver, Mr. Coffee, Graco, Baby Jogger, NUK, Calphalon, Rubbermaid, Contigo, First Alert, and Yankee Candle. For hundreds of millions of consumers, Newell Brands makes life better every day, where they live, learn, work and play. Newell Brands and its subsidiaries are Equal OpportunityEmployers and comply with applicable employment laws. EOE/M/F/Vet/Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Posting ID: 550757722Posted: 2020-07-14