Now Hiring: Outside Sales Representative Come Join the Market Leader!
Anixter is a Fortune 500 company, and the world's leading supplier of products used to connect voice, video, data, security systems, specialty electrical and electronic wire and cable for building construction, industrial maintenance and original equipment manufacturing.Position Profile:
As an Outside Sales Representative, you will be focused on developing new business within an assigned territory, as well as retaining and developing business with existing customers. This position is part of our Industrial business unit. The product line represents the broadest offering of electrical and electronic wire & cable in the world. This position is focused on strategic selling and representing our distribution capabilities and supply chain services.This position offers you:
- Competitive base salary plus a monthly bonus pay program to reward you for your results.
- Exceptional training and development programs to support your career growth.
- Empowerment and flexibility to manage your sales desk.
- The resources of an industry leader. Anixter can offer customers a deep product line, technical expertise, and world-class supply chain services.
- Opportunities for career growth and stability within a Fortune 500 company.
Anixter is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer; Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran. We require all of our employees to perform work in an ethical manner and uphold a culture of honesty and ethics at all times.
- We are seeking candidates with outside sales experience in electrical distribution
- Must have a record of success in cold calling, qualifying leads, positioning value-added services and closing business.
- Must be fast-paced, goal oriented individuals who can provide world-class service to our customers.
- Must be able to learn products, sales processes, and systems.
- Bachelor's degree in related major is preferred but not required
Learn why Anixter can be a great fit for your career at www.anixter.com/careers
Click here to apply online
WESCO International, Inc. (NYSE: WCC), a publicly traded FORTUNE 500 holding company headquartered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, is a leading provider of electrical, industrial, and communications maintenance, repair and operating (MRO) and original equipment manufacturer (OEM) products, construction materials, and advanced supply chain management and logistic services. Pro forma 2019 annual sales were approximately $17.2 billion, including Anixter International. The company employs approximately 18,900 people, maintains relationships with more than 30,000 suppliers, and serves more than 150,000 active customers worldwide. Customers include commercial and industrial businesses, contractors, government agencies, institutions, telecommunications providers, and utilities. WESCO operates 11 fully automated distribution centers and approximately 800 warehouse/branch locations in North America and more than 50 countries around the world, providing a local presence for customers and a global network to serve multi-location businesses and multi-national corporations.
To see additional opportunities with Wesco, please visit their careers site at: www.wesco.com/careers