AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Air, Space, & Strategic Defense Division supports the warfighter by offering Systems Engineering, Cybersecurity, Logistics, Network, IoT, and other advanced capabilities to the US Space Force (USSF) Space Operations Command (SpOC).
AT&T has an opening for a Deputy Program Manager also performing Senior Cyber Intel Analyst functions to support the US Space Force in providing consolidated defensive cybersecurity and intelligence.
- Former AF member a plus
- Report to the Program Manager regarding contract responsibilities and visibility regarding all ongoing support activities.
- Act as the Senior Cyber Intel Analyst ensuring optimum intel collaboration, deliverables and senior leader engagements.
- Oversee multiple Site Lead Managers and cross-cut support staff, and maintain situational awareness across efforts, providing regular briefings, status updates, and recommendations to the Government.
- Oversee multiple functional groups with responsibilities to include:
- DCO operational teams, Network Security Team, CDCC Operations, Support Desk (IT and RMF) Team, and SpOC ACCC operations.
- Organize and support meetings across multiple organizations.
- Research and provide the Government with recommended solutions and/or resolve questions, issues, and risks identified.
- Coordinate with Air Force leadership, base leadership, and other contractors across multiple geographical locations
- Oversee and facilitate budgets for program managers.
- Provide relevant input to Government program planning activities, upgrades and modifications and studies and interface with contractor support personnel and product support integrators.
- Prepare and present briefings, reports, and informational analyses in support of program initiatives.
- Oversee records management of deliverables and documentation.
- Manage and close internal and external program related taskers, and brief Government on status.
- Travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations upon government direction.
- Provide analysis of delivered technical content.
- Manage CDRL deliverables to meet schedule and quality requirements.
- Ensure adherence to Government policies, master plans and schedules, contract costs, and develop, brief, and execute solutions to program problems.
- Have a working knowledge of Industrial Control Systems, Civil Engineering, and Cybersecurity to include RMF and continuous monitoring.
- Travel requirement: Approximately 25%
- BS and 6 years' experience
- 4 years' experience in cyber intelligence supporting communications squadron (or sister service equivalent), operational units (including but not limited to space), industry cybersecurity, or USCYBERCOM/AFCYBER/624 OC
- PMP or GCPM certification desired
- Space Operations experience highly desired
- As a representative of Team AT&T and USSF, must have the ability to work in a dynamic environment and effectively interact positively with numerous DoD, military/civilian personnel and industry partners.
- Possess a high degree of originality, creativity, initiative requiring minimal supervision.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Windows operating systems (OS) administration and associated hardware.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, PowerPoint, and Excel).
- Working knowledge of Local Area Network (LAN) and Wide Area Network (WAN) technologies and data backup technologies to include communication security (COMSEC) integration.
- Willingness to travel (note- may include both air and ground transportation).
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V Job ID
2009164 Date posted
Posting ID: 550877869Posted: 2020-07-30