L3Harris is dedicated to recruiting and developing diverse, high-performing talent who are passionate about what they do. Our employees are unified in a shared dedication to our customers' mission and quest for professional growth. L3Harris provides an inclusive, engaging environment designed to empower employees and promote work-life success. Fundamental to our culture is an unwavering focus on values, dedication to our communities, and commitment to excellence in everything we do.
L3Harris Technologies is an agile global aerospace and defense technology innovator, delivering end-to-end solutions that meet customers' mission-critical needs. The company provides advanced defense and commercial technologies across air, land, sea, space and cyber domains. L3Harris has approximately $17 billion in annual revenue, 50,000 employees and customers in more than 130 countries. L3Harris.com
Description: Job Title: Cyber Intelligence (ISSO) PositionsJob Code: IMS20202002-41731Job Location: Greenville, TX
L3Harris Technologiesis seeking an Cyber Intelligence
Information System Security Officer (ISSO) in support of Department of Defense and National programs. A successful candidate will have experience with developing and updating Certification and Accreditation documentation and system authorization artifacts under the Risk Management Framework (CNSSI 1253/NIST 800-53, etc.) or previous C&A frameworks such as DIACAP/NIACAP/DSS ISFO and Chapter 8. The candidate will be responsible to the ISSM for the program System Security Plan (SSP), Continuous monitoring plan, Security Assessment Report, Privileged User's Guide, Plan of Action and Milestones (POA&M) and other security documentation. The candidate must have experience with DoD STIG's, CIS Benchmarks, Nessus, SCAP, ePO, and/or other related hardening and compliance assessment tools to oversee the implementation and enforcement of security policies. You will demonstrate success by:
Our Values are an integral part of who we are. We seek candidates who share our values:
- Working with the program team and government customers to determine and develop an approach to information system security solutions to meet contractual security requirements.
- The position requires strong critical thinking/analytical skills, attention to detail, creativity, and a sustained commitment to excellence and quality. The position requires excellent oral and written communication skills.
- The selected candidate will act as a member of a diverse security team and participate in Engineering and Configuration Review Boards and Working Groups to develop secure system solutions.
- The ISSO will be responsible for notifying the project team of appropriate security measures, identifying potential security weaknesses, recommending improvements to address vulnerabilities, and monitoring system security.
- Requires a Bachelors Degree in a technology related field and a minimum of(2-5) years experience in information assurance/security experience. RMF/DIACAP/NISPOM preferred.
- Experience with Windows and Linux client/server security administration and the underlying technologies such as TCP/IP, DNS, LDAP, and the security subsystem (IA&A).
- Be experienced in evaluating hardware security such as Trusted Platform features, EEFI/BIOS security, and sanitization measures.
- Possess current DoD 8570 certification
- ACTIVE DoD TS/SCI clearance is preferred but a Secret Clearance could be considered.
- Must be able to obtainandmaintaina DOD security clearance, which requires US Citizenship.
Please be aware many of our positions require the ability to obtain a security clearance. Security clearances may only be granted to U.S. citizens. In addition, applicants who accept a conditional offer of employment may be subject to government security investigation(s) and must meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information.
By submitting your rsum for this position, you understand and agree that L3Harris Technologies may share your rsum, as well as any other related personal information or documentation you provide, with its subsidiaries and affiliated companies for the purpose of considering you for other available positions.
L3Harris Technologies is proud to be an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. L3Harris is committed to treating all employees and applicants for employment with respect and dignity and maintaining a workplace that is free from unlawful discrimination. All applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, ethnicity, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding or other related medical conditions), gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, characteristic or membership in any other group protected by federal, state or local laws. L3Harris maintains a drug-free workplace and performs pre-employment substance abuse testing and background checks, where permitted by law.