We are Innovative Air and Space Division, a rapidly growing business within the Surveillance and Exploration Sector of KeyW, a Jacobs Company, that is leading the design and development of next generation satellite payloads and ground processing systems. We have the corporate investment, infrastructure, subject matter experts, and strategic focus to enable you to be successful. Design and develop embedded software for command, control, processing, and other functions using next-generation RF payloads and processors.
- Bachelors, Masters, or Ph.D. in electrical engineering, computer engineering, physics, math, or a related discipline.
- 5-10 years' experience in embedded software engineering.
- Experience in embedded software design and development for space systems
- Understanding of digital electronics architecture and components, including microprocessors, FPGAs, and/or SoCs. - Fluency in C/C++.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen (Minimum Secret Clearance Preferred)
- Proficiency with FPGA development environments and tools, including Verilog or VHDL.
- Experience working in Agile software development teams.
Clearance: Minimum Secret Clearance preferred with the ability to obtain and maintain a TS/SCI clearance.
Location: Beavercreek, OH, Severn, MD and/or Herndon, VA.
Posting ID: 550889237Posted: 2020-07-30