What Am I Signing Up For?
The Senior Oracle Business Analyst - Order Management & Pricing is responsible for providing system support to order management operations as well as implementing new order management and advanced pricing capabilities as requested by the business. In this role, you will be a partner to the business and will apply Oracle knowledge to business processes in order to deliver a world class solution. To be successful in this role, you must possess techno-functional Oracle skills (70% functional, 30% technical) and be highly motivated to continuously improve business system solutions. Your Day-to-Day Work Will Include:
Qualifications :What You'll Bring
- Providing daily systems support for Order Management and Advanced Pricing transactional problems in an R12.1.3 Oracle E-Business Suite (EBS) environment.
- Designing new Order Management and Advanced Pricing solutions for bug fixes and business process enhancements.
- Performing root cause analysis and implement solutions to create increased system stability.
- Developing and execute SQL scripts to resolve production issues.
- Raising Service Requests (SR's) with Oracle Support to obtain solutions to application problems.
- Creating and execute test plans for both custom and standard Oracle functionality.
- Participating in cross functional process implementation teams.
- Providing technical support for interface integrations between Oracle and various edge applications.
- Following change control governance policies.
- Documenting business process solutions.
- Mentoring junior-level business analysts.
Our ideal Senior Business Systems Analyst will have the following education, skills, and experience:
It's a Bonus if You Have:
- A Bachelor's Degree in Information Systems Management, Information Technology, Computer Science, or a closely related field.
- Proven technical and functional experience with Oracle Order Management and Advanced Pricing modules with ability to design and support without assistance.
- Capability of writing basic ad hoc SQL queries against database tables.
- Fundamental understanding of Oracle open interface tables.
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to travel within the US 20% of time
A Few Legal Notes:Work Authorization
- An MBA or Master's Degree
- Experience with Oracle PL/SQL
- Experience working with the following Oracle Modules:
- XML Publisher
No calls or agencies please. Emerson will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States. This is not a position for which sponsorship will be provided. Individuals with temporary visas such as E, F-1, H-1, H-2, L, B, J, or TN or who need sponsorship for work authorization now or in the future, are not eligible for hire. Equal Opportunity Employer
Emerson is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, race, color, religion, national origin, age, marital status, political affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, disability or protected veteran status. We are committed to providing a workplace free of any discrimination or harassment.
If you have a disability and are having difficulty accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request help by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posting ID: 551117159Posted: 2020-07-14