Maintenance Technician - Wilmington Delaware
Our client in Wilmington Delaware is seeking an experienced Full Time Maintenance Technician for their Apartment Complex. Qualified candidates with their own tools are a plus!
Maintenance Technician duties and responsibilities may include, but not be limited to the following:
1. Apartment Production and Turnover in accordance with the policies of the client. The description of the quality of work to be performed is as follows:
Drop out the unit: Removing all electrical outlets, light switches and internal door knobs and fixtures in preparation for the painting.
Painting: The painters will prep and paint the unit per PRMI specification. Preparation includes drywall repairs and spackling.
Dropping in the unit: Replacing all electrical outlets, switches and internal door knobs. They will also make any necessary repairs in the unit, ensure all appliances work properly. All work will be completed in compliance with the PRMI checklists.
2. All employees should have a basic knowledge of plumbing, carpentry, electrical and painting.
3. The employee shall provide conscientious service in all areas of maintenance as though it were his personal property.
4. The employee will receive instruction for the proper execution of services he is expected to perform. This is subject to change at any time during the employee's employment. Employee shall be responsible for being sure that all vacant units are secured at the end of each working day. This means doors and windows.
5. Should employee be using his personal tool to perform a maintenance service and it breaks he may request for replacement to his supervisor.
6. Employee should not at any time discuss management policies, other resident information with anyone other than his supervisors.
7. Any terms of employment can be changed at any time at the discretion of your supervisors.
PrideStaff can offer you a wide-range of rewarding career options. Whether you prefer the freedom and variety of temporary work or the challenge of a full-time position, PrideStaff can help you find the job that best matches your skills and interests.
With offices throughout the country, PrideStaff gives you the inside track to great jobs with more than 3,000 employers.
As a PrideStaff Field Associate, you'll enjoy our generous pay and benefit package, and just as importantly, you will be treated fairly, with dignity, courtesy and respect. Work with a Staffing Firm that works for you!