QTC Medical Group has a Personal Assistant opening for an experienced cleared professional seeking a rewarding and challenging opportunity supporting medical services for an Intelligence Community customer. A day-shift and candidate must possess current TS/SCI clearance with polygraph.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Assist with minor office and personal care duties (e.g., printing, faxing, feeding, personal hygiene, removing or putting on clothing, using the restroom, etc.)
• Provides services to individuals in order to complete daily tasks in a professional capacity
• Provides support, encouragement and companionship by engaging individuals in activities
• Documents services delivered in accordance with policy and procedure
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
• Ability to read, write, and analyze/evaluate charts
• Detail oriented
Education and/or Experience (includes certificate & licenses)
This job description supersedes all prior job descriptions and is intended to describe the general content and essential requirements for the position listed above. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of requirements, duties and responsibilities. Management reserves the right to add or change the duties of this position as required at any time.
QTC Medical Group is a VEVRAA Federal contractor and an Equal Opportunity Employer. The company has an ongoing commitment to affirmative action and the creation of a workplace free of discrimination, harassment and retaliation. The company recruits, hires, trains, and promotes individuals in all job titles without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, people with disabilities protected under law, and protected veteran status.