Overview Who are we?
OSL is a dynamic, people-driven company providing outsourced sales services for some of North America's biggest Fortune 500 companies. We hire passionate people looking for their next big career challenge. The Situation:
OSL is growing rapidly, that's why we need a hands-on lead from the front Multi-Unit Wireless Manager to train, mentor and develop. Here's where you come in...
You're a Multi-Unit Wireless Manager
who is our go-to point-person at store level. You'll manage 2-3 Walmart Wireless Locations
and inspire a team of awesome Mobile Experts. Your mission: surpass sales goals, while creating flawless customer experience. You'll do this by...
Good thing you have what it takes...
- Building your own sales team
- Being an operational wizard, running your locations efficiently and maximizing profitability
- Coaching and creating a great team with a collaborative spirit and passion for sales
- Rolling up your sleeves and selling side by side with team every day
- Inspiring the team with your presence and work ethic
- Keeping up-to-date on product knowledge to help your team deliver the right solutions
- 1-3 years of retail management experience
- A proven ability to drive sales and service and maintain operational excellence
- Expertise in recruitment, coaching and local employment standards
- Killer communication and presentation skills
- Ability to work evenings and weekends
So what does OSL offer you?
- Your own vehicle and the ability to travel often to check out your stores during operational hours
Sounds like a good fit? Let's talk.
- Serious income potential plus uncapped commission and bonus
- Generous employee referral program
- Personal in-store and online LMS training - we'll set you up for success!
- Real career growth, recognition, advancement & a shot at being a valued and important part of a cool, fun fast-growing company
- Compensation for your fuel mileage
For more info before submitting your application, contact us: email@example.com At OSL, we celebrate difference. We've committed to fostering an inclusive and accessible workplace where everyone feels valued, supported, and reaches their full potential.
OSL is committed to an inclusive workplace that does not discriminate against race, nationality, religion, age, marital status, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender, or gender identity. We believe in diversity and encourage any qualified individual to apply. We are an EEOC Employer.
Posting ID: 551367948Posted: 2020-07-27