Providence St. Joseph Health is calling a Warehouse Supervisor MSRO to our location in Lacey, WA.
We are seeking a Warehouse Supervisor MSRO to ensure smooth flow of warehouse operations through supervision of MSRO staff at the warehouse located in Lacey, WA. This position reports directly to the Executive Director of Operations & Logistics REH, but also works closely with other key supervisors and managers in the DOC. The Warehouse Supervisor performs all duties in a manner that promotes Providence mission, core values, and philosophy. In this position you will have the following responsibilities:
Qualifications :Required qualifications for this position include:
- Manage daily activities of MSRO caregivers to include but not limited to coaching, training and job performance and discipline administration.
- Responsible for supervising the warehousing and shipping of incoming and outgoing materials.
- Staff, train, evaluate and develop team members. Supervise the daily activities of the warehouse.
- Schedule warehouse team members to meet the demands of the facility.
- Allocate necessary space for stock rotation.
- Assist and maintain appropriate inventory levels and product loss control.
- Responsible for shipping and receiving functions as applicable.
- Secure company assets confirm all doors locked on premises.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of information systems to accurately manage & monitor products inbound, outbound, and storage
- Manage within labor and budget determined by Executive Director of Operations &Logistics
- Manage packaging supply usage & ordering
- Manage maintenance of equipment as necessary and oversee usage to make sure proper usage by all staff
- Ensure safety practices are used within the warehouse at all times.
- Ensure all projects and pilots are on track with project timelines and results.
Preferred qualifications for this position include:
- HS Diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in a warehouse/distribution environment including at least one year lead/supervisor experience.
About the department you will serve.
- Associate degree in supply chain, business, or related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
Providence Strategic and Management Services provides a variety of functional and system support services for all eight regions of Providence Health & Services from Alaska to California. We are focused on supporting our Mission by delivering a robust foundation of services and sharing of specialized expertise.
Posting ID: 551368810Posted: 2020-07-14