Providence is calling a Registered Nurse ( Full Time / Night Shift ) to Providence Saint John's Health Center Santa Monica, CA.In this position you will:
Qualifications :Required qualifications for this position include:
- Provide professional, comprehensive nursing care for patients in an acute care environment.
- Be accountable for the delivery of coordinated, safe, compassionate, therapeutic, evidence-based quality care to patients and families, based on individual physical, emotional, and spiritual needs, and appropriate care strategies throughout the lifespan.
- Practices in accordance with the Nurse Practice Act in the state of employment, the American Nurses Association (ANA) Code of Ethics for Nurses, and the ANA scope and standards of practice.
- Be responsible for key functions and specific skills for the job are found in the unit specific onboarding checklist and in standards that are applicable to the specialty.
About the hospital you will serve:
- Current California Registered Nurse ( RN ) License
- Current Basic Life Support card ( BLS ) for healthcare providers sponsored by the American Heart Association
- Current Neonatal Resuscitation ( NRP ) Certificate
- Current Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS)
- Unencumbered RN license in state(s) of hire, and wherever care is delivered. If RN holds a multi-state license through the Nurse Licensure Compact (NLC), the RN must adhere to the requirements of licensure in the new state(s) of hire.
- One year acute care experience working with the patient population similar to department of hire or completion of the specialty residency located at that facility.
- Bachelor's degree in Nursing or higher within 3 years of hire.
Providence Saint John's Health Center in Santa Monica, California, is part of Providence Health & Services, an integrated, not-for-profit network of hospitals, care centers, medical clinics, home health services, affiliated services and educational facilities in the western United States. Founded in 1942, Providence Saint John's Health Center enjoys a reputation for clinical excellence across many disciplines.
The 266-bed health center has a medical staff of more than 900 physicians, 1,800 employees and a host of volunteers who share a commitment to providing quality care for all.
Posting ID: 551375873Posted: 2020-07-14