Responsible for providing exceptional guest service on the Slot floor. Duties include but are not limited to assisting guests with questions, verifying and paying jackpot winnings, and completing required paperwork.
- Perform minor machine maintenance, such as lock and unlock machine doors, clearing jams, replenishing paper, and resetting machines.
- Complete written department forms to document cash transactions, jackpot payouts, etc. in an accurate, legible manner.
- Develop, apply, and maintain a friendly and courteous rapport with customers and employees.
- Operate hand-held radio and be able to hear and speak clearly over it.
- Conduct slot floor activities to ensure protection of company property and funds; and maintain the safety and cleanliness of assigned areas.
- Maintain secure key controls at all times.
- Pay and/or verify jackpot winnings to customers and complete required written documentation.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
- Must be knowledgeable about applicable gaming regulations and company policies.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills.
- Must be able to carry and communicate by two-way radio.
- Must be able to stand and walk for extended periods of time.
- Maneuver a weight of fifty pounds
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary licenses and/or certifications.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posting ID: 551544275Posted: 2020-07-28