Assist Casino Cage/Credit Manager in protecting casino cage assets and in complying with company internal controls, policies and procedures and laws. Conduct monetary and credit transactions for customers, gaming departments and employees.
- Serve casino cage customers by cashing checks, exchanging gaming chips for currency, and processing markers and fills.
- Maintain balance and safeguard casino cage assets during assigned shift.
- Monitor and verify all cash intake.
- Monitor transactions and documentation to ensure compliance with gaming regulations, company policies, procedures and laws.
- Input, update and access customer credit and other information via computer.
- Coordinate job duties of cage personnel; instruct in proper performance of job duties.
- Report and research any cage variance.
- Ability to bend, push, lift and carry up to 26 pounds.
- Able to work any position in the Cage.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Must be 18 years or older.
- 2 years Cage/Credit experience preferred.
- Ability to utilize basic office machines as well as 10 key, jetsort, jetscan, gaming ticketing kiosks, and micro-encoder.
- Ability to operate CMS, Central Credit, Global Cash, Western Union, R-File, ACSC, MicroSoft Office, Lotus Notes, and KRONOS software and processes.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to read, write and speak English.
- Must be able to obtain/maintain any necessary certifications and/or licenses as required by local gaming regulations.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
Posting ID: 551544305Posted: 2020-07-28