The (CENTER or BUILDING) mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More!
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity(LONG TERM CARE) (SHORT TERM REHAB) (SKILLED NURSING) (ASSISTED LIVING) (LTACH) (SUB ACUTE CARE)
Now Hiring - Director or Environmental Services - (city), (state-2 ltr abbrev) (CENTER or BUILDING
The Director of Environmental Services
will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Manage and supervise the housekeeping, laundry and floor care staff at the center according to policies and procedures, and federal/state requirements.
- Provides leadership, support and coordination to ensure the quality standards, inventory levels, safety guidelines and customer service expectations are met.
- Maintains records of income and expenditures, supplies, personnel and equipment.
- Training, quality control and in-servicing staff
- Assess work quality using QCIs for documentation purposes.
Qualifications Position Requirements:
- High School Diploma or Equivalent
- 3 years of related experience in Environmental Services
Posting ID: 551545221Posted: 2020-07-28