The CareOne Lexington mission is to define excellence within the health care community. We are dedicated to Maximizing Patient Outcomes. We treat Residents, their families and each other with respect, dignity and compassion. Through a collaborative and consultative approach, we strive to provide a framework of strength and stability for our Centers and Communities. We work to maintain the highest standards of care and service for Residents, families and our valued employees.
We are proud to Offer:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Healthcare Benefits
- 401k Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Opportunities to advance and grow your career
- And More
If working with people who are dedicated, compassionate, and concerned about their patients is essential to you, then you'll appreciate being a part of our team. We've built a strong reputation on the outstanding level of care that we provide. We have a graciously appointed facility with strong belief in patient care and service; join us at our beautiful facility!
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer
Balance Life & Work with a New Career Opportunity(LONG TERM CARE)(SHORT TERM REHAB)(SKILLED NURSING)
Now Hiring - MDS/Clinical Reimbursement Coordinator - Lexington, MACareOne at Lexington
The MDS/Clinical Reimbursement Coordinator
will be responsible for, but not limited to:
- Direct the Resident Assessment Process through assisting with the completion of the Minimum Data Set (MDS) and CAA's.
- Participate in developing individualized resident Care Plans, identifying the needs of the resident and projected outcomes as required by Federal and State regulations.
- MDS/RAI Care Plan Functions
- Complete nursing assigned MDS items, CAA's and Care Plans as designated by the facility.
- Participate in the resident Care Plan Meetings.
Qualifications Position Requirements:
- RN licensure in the state of practice and experience in PPS and OBRA assessments
- Previous experience in a hospital, long-term facility, or other healthcare related facility.
- Must be knowledgeable of general, rehabilitative and restorative nursing and medical practices and procedures and laws, regulations and guidelines governing long-term care.
- Computer skills-Windows applications, computer experience Accu Med experience preferred.
- Previous experience in completing MDS and Care Plans is required.
- 1-3 years of MDS experience or RN with LTC experience that can be trained in assessment role
- Can work independently
- Flexible with schedule for month end close
- Detail oriented and able to accurately and timely complete assessments.
License Required / Type
Posting ID: 551545271Posted: 2020-07-28