Overview Almost Family is hiring per diem PCW (Personal Care Worker) for the Antigo area. Offering a $400 Sign On Bonus and Weekly Pay!Up to Full-time hours - looking for someone with experience or willing to train on Bowel Routine
The per diem Personal Care Worker (PCW)
in Antigo, WI
is a person who provides support, assistance with personal hygiene and household functions for an individual to be able to remain in their own home.Easy apply. Apply in less than 3 minutes!
Additional Details It's all about helping people.
At Almost Family
, we make sure you have the support you need to provide exceptional care to patients in the comfort of their home. We're part of LHC Group, one of the nation's largest home care providers.
Qualifications Experience Desired
- Six months experience in home care preferred.
- Ability to work flexible hours as required to meet identified patients needs.
- Ability to function in any home situation regardless of age, race, creed, color, sex, disability, or financial condition of the patient.
- Able to work independently.
- Ability to multi-task, self-directed, good time management skills, courteous, and common sense.
- Good communication, writing, and organizational skills.
- Must possess the disposition and personality to work harmoniously with a wide variety of people and their families keeping personal matters confidential.
- Must possess a strong commitment to the goals, mission, and philosophy of the organization.
- Ability to adapt to changing organizational needs.
- Speaks, writes, reads, and comprehends English.
Posting ID: 551546878Posted: 2020-07-28