Home Care by Black Stone is currently looking for a Full-Time Registered Nurse
to join our growing team in Toledo. We offer Weekly Pay
and Flexible Schedules!
The Registered Nurse RN in Private Duty renders professional RN care to patients in their home by assessing, developing, implementing, and evaluating home nursing care needs of assigned patients. Home Care by Black Stone
, a LHC Group company, is the preferred post-acute care partner for hospitals, physicians and families nationwide. From home health and hospice care to long-term acute care and community-based services, we deliver high-quality, cost-effective care that empowers patients to manage their health at home. Hospitals and health systems around the country have partnered with LHC Group to deliver patient-centered care in the home. More hospitals, physicians and families choose LHC Group, because we are united by a single, shared purpose: It's all about helping people.
- Provides supervision and oversight to patient care as outlined by State regulation and/or requested by Agency Director.
- Utilize the E.V.V. (Electronic Visit Verification) program as applicable.
- Assist in the orientation of new staff as needed.
- Prepares clinical notes daily.
- Reports to the Agency Director or Designee on a regular basis regarding the general, physical and mental condition of the patients.
- Administers prescribed medication and treatment as permitted by state or local regulations and in accordance with the physician's orders.
- Prepares physicians orders as applicable.
- Participates in in service education programs, patient care conferences and staff meetings as scheduled.
- Follows company policies and procedures.
- License Requirements:
- Must have current RN licensure in state of Ohio.
- Current drivers license, vehicle insurance and access to a dependable vehicle or public transportation.
- Current CPR certification required.
- Experience Desired: A minimum of one year experience as an RN preferred
- Skill Requirements: Understands the concepts of home health care and the role of the RN as a member of a full discipline health care team.
Posting ID: 551546899Posted: 2020-07-28