Position Description Our team is growing! Ryder is hiring a Warehouse Floor Clerk inOrlando, FLAbout the position:
Apply Now!Why Ryder?
- Consistent pay: $13.00 - $14.00/hour
- Shift: 1st shift
- Strong Safety culture, including safe and reliable equipment, paid training
- Stability and growth opportunities
- Competitive benefits package!
- Weekly pay, direct deposit is available!
- Forbes' 2019 list of the "World's Best Employers"
Under supervision from a floor supervisor or manager, the floor clerk
provides clerical support to an area or shift of the operation. Responsibilities may vary by location but can include one or more of the following: Receiving, Shipping, Returns, Inventory Control, Quality Control, etc. This position ensures an efficient operation. It also organizes and disseminates information by using the WMS system, telephone, web sites and email. May also be responsible for metrics tracking and reporting.
- High school diploma or equivalent One year of clerical or warehouse experience
- Ability to communicate effectively using verbal and written methods Strong customer service skills are required
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office products (Excel, Word and PowerPoint) Knowledge of WMS preferred
- Experience operating forklift equipment preferred
Ryder is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.
- Coordinates activities with clerks from other floor areas, the customer and/or other suppliers as needed
- Using the location's WMS system updates area or shift metrics as needed
- Generates daily, weekly or monthly reports, memos, and summaries often of a technical and/or confidential nature
- Floor work and additional duties as assigned
- Performs basic administrative tasks for area or shift
- Maintains filing systems and documents
- Gathers from and provides information to floor employees in his/her area of support
- Coordinates activities / meetings / communication for the specific area or shift
Posting ID: 551547836Posted: 2020-07-28