Hand and Stone is seeking Sales Associates!
Hand & Stone - Stone Oak is a family-owned and established spa with over 1200 members! Our beautiful work environment is in a prime location near JW Marriott.
We are very excited to be open again and while we were closed, we thoroughly cleaned our spa and updated our processes to ensure your health and safety. We also have hired Spa Attendants to help our team with keeping our spa sanitized and disinfected throughout the day.
You are a critical link in ensuring that our customers' experience in our spa is nothing other than OUTSTANDING! The primary Qualifications and Requirements of this role include, but are not limited to:
What's in it for you?
- A passion for people and sales
- High level of enthusiasm
- Extremely positive and motivating individual
- Team player
- Strong organizational / planning and computer skills
- Must be able to successfully multi-task
- Excellent communication skills required
- Detail oriented
- Possess the desire to learn
- Some experience with inventory is preferred
- Experience in membership sales, retail and/or experience in the beauty/wellness, fitness or tanning industry is a PLUS++!
- Starting wage $10.00 hourly wage plus commissions and bonuses!
- Health insurance options
- Growth opportunities
- Flexible schedules - Full-time & Part-time to work around school and other commitments
- Professional and safe work environment
- Employee discounts
- Contests - We give FREE massages and facials as well as other perks
- Employee rewards program/employee referral bonus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office application, Spa Soft (will train) and basic accounting principles.
- Excellent personal appearance, good verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to handle stressful situations professionally and multitask with ease all while focusing on the guest
At the core of our company is our Founder, John Marco. He is a Physical Therapist with a passion for helping others. His values are what drive our business and has helped us excel in the Massage and Facial Industry. In 2004, John opened the very first Hand & Stone in Tom Rivers, NJ. We are now one of the fastest growing franchises with over 330+ spas spanning the US and Canada. The Hand & Stone (Stone Oak) location is locally owned and operated by Daniel Doss and Leah Kilpatrick. We are a small family-oriented spa and operate in a team environment with all of us invested in the success of the business!At Hand and Stone, Opportunity Knocks.
Over 450 locations open across the U.S.
We have opportunities for Massage Therapists, Estheticians, Spa Managers and Spa Associates at all stages of their careers. Full Time, Part Time...we can provide the perfect fit with FLEXIBLE schedules.
Hand & Stone's focus is on creating an experience that exceeds our guests' expectations. We treat every guest & employee with respect. We know if you have happy employees, you will have happy clients. Become part of the team and you'll see that for yourself. I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with an independently owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee, a separate company and employer from Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I understand that each independent franchisee is solely responsible for all decisions relating to employees including and without limitation hiring and termination, benefits, compensation, day to day activities, and terms or conditions of employment. Hand and Stone Franchise Corp. does not accept, review or store my application. Any questions about my application or the hiring process must be directed to the locally owned and operated Hand and Stone franchisee.
Posting ID: 551551548Posted: 2020-07-28