Make banking a Fifth Third better
We connect great people to great opportunities. Are you ready to take the next step? Discover a career in banking at Fifth Third Bank. GENERAL FUNCTION:
Provide advanced analytical support for the Commercial LOB and use the skills to turn data into action-oriented information. Actively promote the use of state-of-the-art analytical techniques and business intelligence tools that distill data of large volume, velocity, and variability into information that drives profitable growth and ensures alignment with long-term business strategy.
Responsible and accountable for risk by openly exchanging ideas and opinions, elevating concerns, and personally following policies and procedures as defined. Accountable for always doing the right thing for customers and colleagues, and ensures that actions and behaviors drive a positive customer experience. While operating within the Bank's risk appetite, achieves results by consistently identifying, assessing, managing, monitoring, and reporting risks of all types. ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop new insights from combination of internal data sources within the commercial bank such as Wholesale Relationship Return and Profitability (WRRP) as well as external information such as D&B and Greenwich to enable actions from information.
- Lead Sales Force Effectiveness Reporting
- Monthly trend reporting to compare pipeline vs production
- Provide consolidated pipeline reporting to include visibility into opportunities across TM, Deposits and Credit for Sr. Management.
- Provide management reporting for New Quality Relationships, New Relationship (New Name), Net New Relationship (New names net of attrition), and partner with EDO and other functions to build reporting for monthly rhythm.
- Work with and support the WRRP Agile team as needed to continuously improve monthly production process, the addition of new products and improve visualization and ease of use for the end users of the WRRP data.
- Leverage existing tools including WRRP, MMOA and other sources to deliver actionable customer and market intelligence for prospecting and relationship deepening through iris.
- Partner with Commercial Marketing and Direct/Digital Marketing Teams for data driven strategic prospecting based on ideal customer profiles.
- Own the delivery of sales support and management support reporting by partnering with Enterprise Data Office and the line of business leveraging WRRP, D&B and multiple internal / external sources.
- Partner with Finance and Commercial Leadership to develop insights into commercial business performance and trends for management trends using sales pipeline, sales forecasting, pipeline, win/loss.
- Partner with CCEI teams, RMs, Portfolio Managers to identify opportunities for client-facing process improvements and influence change with systems / data thinking to drive better outcomes for the commercial bank.
Currently, there will be no supervisory responsibilities at this time. MINIMUM KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- Bachelor's degree required; Degree in Business Management, Finance and/or Business Analytics, preferred.
All the above duties and responsibilities are essential job functions for which reasonable accommodation will be made. Alljob requirements listed indicate the minimum level of knowledge, skills and/or ability deemed necessary to perform the jobproficiently. This position description is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities orrequirements. Employees may be required to perform any other job-related instructions as requested by their supervisor,subject to reasonable accommodation.
- Minimum 3+ years' experience in business analytics and/or banking.
- Must have hands-on skill using SQL, SAS and Data Visualization tool such as Tableau
- Other skills such SQL, SAS, Data Visualization and Data Staging/ETL would be a plus
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Leadership skills, initiative, a detail orientation, strong analytical/quantitative skills, and decision-making skills.
- Innovative thinking skills and the ability to drive change throughout the division/organization.
- Ability to manage multiple projects, work under pressure, and adapt to rapidly changing
priorities in the work environment.
- Ability to collaborate with, present to, and persuade Executive (including C-level) Management.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite of software products (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Senior Commercial Reporting Analyst
LOCATION -- Cincinnati, Ohio 45263
Fifth Third Bank, National Association is proud to have an engaged and inclusive culture and to promote and ensure equal employment opportunity in all employment decisions regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, military status, veteran status or any other legally protected status.
Posting ID: 551557296Posted: 2020-07-14