Kennebunk, ME Hours
*Typical shift is first shift, Monday through Friday. Weekend work may be required, but is typically known in advance.
This is a non-exempt position. Top needs
- Technical skills - MS Office, web-based technologies and social media to support recruiting efforts
- Networking - able to build professional relationships and identify opportunities to connect individuals with opportunities
- Communication skills - must effectively communicate with HR, job candidates and managers within their organizations
- Ingenuity - use of proactive recruitment tools, Marketing of company to candidates Able to attract and qualify candidates for positions in competitive market
- Involved in activities related to recruitment and placement of candidates for entry level and experienced manufacturing positions.
- Sources candidates through social media, and community outreach including local colleges, job fairs and other community partnerships.
- Responsible for recruitment life cycle; (i.e. sourcing/applicant tracking/interviewing/on-boarding) Local travel will be required.
- Responsible for tracking and reporting hiring data in partnership with all other stakeholders.
- Education: High School diploma required
- Experience: 3+ years actual recruiting/sourcing experience is required.
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 844-463-6178.
Posting ID: 551799522Posted: 2020-08-07