University Health System is one of the largest employers in San Antonio. We are a nationally recognized teaching hospital and consistently recognized as a leader in advanced treatment options, new technologies and clinical research. Our mission is to improve the good health of the community through high quality compassionate patient care, innovation, education and discovery. We are currently looking for an Environmental Associate to join our team. This is an exciting opportunity to join a company with a reputation for exceptional service and patient care.
What you will do:
- Carries out general housekeeping activities essential to keeping University Health System facilities clean and orderly.
- Reports all maintenance defects to Plant Engineering Department
- Identify and report all chemical/solution spills and discarded needles/syringes and assists with clean ups and disposals as needed.
What we require:
- Ability to read, write and speak English is required.
- Six months institutional housekeeping experience is preferred.
- Ability to fill liquid soap, toilet paper towel dispenser and other dispensers required.
- Ability to operate cleaning equipment required.
Why you should apply:
- Advancement opportunities
- Generous benefits packages and pet insurance
- Flexible hours and paid time off
- We are ranked as one of the best hospitals in South Texas
Posting ID: 551800483Posted: 2020-08-07