Job DescriptionJob Title:
Licensed Practical Nurse, Mountainview OB/GYNJob ID:
Pinnacle Health Medical Services - SpecialtyDepartment:
20 North St, Hanover PA 17331 DescriptionPurpose:
Provides professional nursing care to office patients under supervision of patient care providers.Responsibilities:
- Draw blood.
- Comply with requirements of appropriate regulatory agencies (i.e. OSHA, CLIA, PA Department of Health).
- Administer medications including oral, SQ, IM and IV drip.
- Assist physicians with examinations, diagnostic procedures and treatments.
- Assess patient's general condition and take vital signs and weight.
- Comply with all policies and procedures.
- Perform IV therapy under direction of Registered Nurse.
- Document all activities/interventions, patient/family responses, medication dispensed/prescribed, etc., in the medical record.
- Maintain strict confidentiality related to medical records and other data.
- Promote wellness by providing patient education materials, communicating physician advice/instructions.
Advanced Cardiac Life Support (ACLS) OR Basic Life Support (BLS) OR Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)Act 33 with renewalAct 34 with renewalAct 73 FBI Clearance with renewalUPMC is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteranSalary Range:
- Graduate of an approved LPN school of nursing.
- One year clinical experience preferred.
Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
CPR required based on AHA standards that include both a didactic and skills demonstration component within 30 days of hire
$17.01 to $25.50 / hourUnion Position:
For the best application experience, we encourage you to apply for this job from a non-mobile device.
Posting ID: 551801561Posted: 2020-07-14