Full-time, Part-time El paso, TX 79924
Assistant Manager in Training
5020 Sean Haggerty Dr
El Paso, TX 79924
Southwest Convenience Stores is seeking candidates for the position of Assistant Store Manager in Training for locations in Texas and New Mexico. In this role, the Assistant Manager in Training is working under the supervision of a seasoned Store Manager to learn company policy and procedure. During the training the employee will be learning to ensure delivery of superior service and products to maximize profits. The employee will perform computerized along with hands on training functions to ensure that staff are selected, trained, counseled and rewarded to maintain performance standards as the manager on duty.
Come #jointheenergy. We offer top of the line benefits along with 401k and a unique Wellness program for our employees. Our intuitive training program materials will have you prepared to operate your our business unit once completed.
Description & Responsibilities:
- You are the face of your retail location business unit supporting and encouraging your staff to meet and exceed sales goals.
- People oriented to recruit, hire, value, develop and retain personnel to ensure site is operating at maximum efficiency.
- Advocate for Hi-Potential programs - Mentor – Sponsorship Mentality.
- Goal driven with the ability to break down complex problems into components to analyze, diagnose, and identify potential solutions to achieve maximum profitability.
- Thoughtfully challenges assumptions to empower the team through clear direction with a “Lead by Example” mentality.
- Positive accountability mindset with leadership courage.
- Willing to take business risk through strong analytical BU acumen
- Utilizes metrics and data to measure foundational decisions and results
- Knowledgeable of P&L and EBITDA Impact – Steward of the Business Mentality
- Trust but validate all metrics and results
- Ability to accept commendation humbly, and constructive feedback genuinely to improve
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Time Management
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Equal Opportunity Employer/Disabled/Veterans.
Est. Depends On Experience Full-time, Teen El Paso, TX 79904 Full-time El Paso, TX 79904 Est. Depends On Experience Full-time, Teen El Paso, TX 79904 Full-time El Paso, TX 79904 Full-time, Part-time El Paso, TX 79904 Full-time, Part-time El Paso, TX 79904 Full-time, Part-time El paso, TX 79924 Full-time, Part-time El paso, TX 79924