Sunrun is looking for highly motivated and talented individual to join our rapidly-growing HIS Verification Call team that is ready to jump in and help our fast-growing business grow even faster. The right candidate will utilize strong organizational, process-oriented, and technical skills to understand how to effectively facilitate each account through the process and complete Verification Calls with our customers.
- Handle high volume of inbound and outbound calls from Sales Representatives and customers
- Read scripted questions to customers to confirm they agree with everything including their contract, price, term of years, system size, and other specifics.
- Provides an excellent experience for Sales Reps and customers by adhering to company call quality standards.
- Complete Verification Calls in a bright friendly voice while being concise and detailed.
- Perform account specific audits to verify if an account is eligible for the Verification Call.
- Effectively overcomes and handles objections or escalations.
- Excellent skills in dealing with a high volume of reviews
- Provide an exceptional level of quality service for interdepartmental teams -Must be extremely detail-oriented -Adaptable to process improvements and changes
- Excellent listening, verbal, and written communication skills
- Maintain a high level of efficiency and accuracy
- This position operates from specific guidelines and directions; the individual will receive a moderate level of supervision
- Have a high school diploma -1-2 years experience in Customer Service and/or data entry
- Computer skills including but search engine navigation, typing, and understanding basic programs such as Word, Excel, Email, Google Apps, etc
Sunrun is proud to be an equal opportunity employer that does not tolerate discrimination or harassment of any kind. Our commitment to Diversity, Inclusion & Belonging drives our ability to build diverse teams and develop inclusive work environments. At Sunrun, we believe that empowering people and valuing their differences will help us create a planet run by the sun for everyone.
We are committed to equal employment opportunity without consideration of race, color, religion, ethnicity, citizenship, political activity or affiliation, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, sex or gender, or any other basis protected by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.