Our Cashiers are rewarded with:
- Competitive wages, $10/hour starting pay!
- Free meal Program – eat free every shift you work!
- Friendly, fun environment
- Growth opportunities – we promote from within!
- Flexible schedules
- Provide prompt and friendly service to customers in a way that will exceed customer expectations and ensure customer satisfaction
- Provide every customer with a warm and friendly greeting and a sincere THANK YOU.
- Prepares and completes orders to meet and exceed customers’ satisfaction.
- Processes order using the cash register, makes change, processes credit/debit cards and issues receipts to guests.
- Understands and follows all cash handling procedures.
- Completion of cashier paperwork at conclusion of each shift.
- Presents a neat, clean appearance in compliance with Company uniform standards.
- Replenishes products and supplies to ensure in-stock conditions at all times.
- Completes all store housekeeping functions (i.e., cleaning, dusting, sweeping, mopping, cleaning restrooms, emptying trash).
- Follow the work schedule as posted, unless a change in schedule is arranged with the Store Manager.
- Work in a “SAFE” manner at all times and report all accidents immediately.
- Completes other tasks as assigned by management.
Minimum Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills, and Work Environment:
- Cash handling and customer service experience preferred
- Demonstrates the ability to interact with the public and coworkers in a friendly, enthusiastic and outgoing manner
Critical Role of all positions:
- Team player
- Wear your proper uniform
- Attendance and Punctuality a must
- Commitment to customer satisfaction
- Have a strong work ethic
- Must be friendly when interacting with customers and other team members
- Displays outstanding work ethics at all times in the areas of honesty, efficiency and dependability.
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
Posting ID: 55216002Posted: 2019-03-26