Plato's Closet is all about being fashion savvy and shopping smart. We're part of a nationwide unique recycling retail store specializing in clothes for teens and twenty somethings - we buy and sell the latest looks in clothing and accessories from the hottest brand name designers for girls and guys.
We buy gently used teen and young adult clothing, shoes, & accessories that are in ready to wear condition.
- Greet customers immediately, determine their needs, and handle all transactions in a professional and enthusiastic manner.
- Become familiar with products, brands, and prices and make recommendations to customers.
- Check in customers who want to sell clothing and explain the buying process to them.
- Price and ticket items appropriately based on pricing/buying guidelines.
- Maintain store displays and follow store housekeeping and maintenance standards and procedures.
- Assist with store security loss prevention by walking the sales floor and monitoring the dressing rooms.
- Oh yeah... Make money, enjoy the employee discount, and look great!
Requirements and Qualifications:
- Must be friendly, curteous and helpful toward customers and co-workers at all times.
- Capable of reacting to customer needs and make quick and appropriate decisions.
- Must be able to learn new things quickly in a fast paced environment.
- Able to communicate and make recommendations to fellow employees.