Hertz Car Sales is one of the fastest growing dealer groups in the country. Our rapid growth is fueled by large volume selling of the Hertz fleet creating an amazing opportunity for the right individual. Join our team as a Remarketing Representative! You will be a valued contributor to the process and will be provided the chance to help shape the future of the Car Sales division. This position offers a very attractive compensation plan and a company car! Major Responsibilities:
Compensation and Benefits:In addition to competitive pay, we offer:
- Direct-to-Dealer Sales
- Negotiating to obtain the best sales price
- Managing existing customer accounts
- Conduct outbound calls, follow-up sales meetings and new business opportunities
- Finalizing sales transactions and related administrative work
- Meet metrics and be self-driven to exceed those metrics
- Pay plus commission and an aggressive bonus structure
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision, Life, Disability insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Paid vacation
- Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
- Professional work environment, with job training and advancement opportunities
If you believe in doing business with integrity, transparency, professionalism and teamwork- we invite you to apply today. Apply today or tell a friend about this opportunity. Essential RequirementsEducational Background:
- 4 year college degree preferred
- 2-3 years sales experience, remarketing experience preferred.
- Sales professionals who are looking for a commission or incentive based sales position
- Thorough understanding of fleet cost dynamics
- Ability to identify immediate concerns providing quick, effective responses
- Ability and eagerness to be intimately involved with the business and contribute to business success
- Experience and ability to work efficiently in a global business culture and in an international matrix organization
- Ability to work as a member of a team
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Effectively interact with all levels of the organization
- Computer literate
- Strong sales and remarketing skills
- Self-motivated, goal oriented.
Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
o Hertz is a Drug-Free Workplace. All employment is contingent on successful completion of drug and background screening.
o Hertz is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status or domestic partnership status, disability, protected veteran status or military status, genetic information, or any other category protected under applicable law. Hertz is committed to taking affirmative steps to promote the employment and advancement of minorities, women, persons with disabilities and protected veterans.