To be part of our organization, every employee should understand and share in the YNHHS Vision, support our Mission, and live our Values. These values - integrity, patient-centered, respect, accountability, and compassion - must guide what we do, as individuals and professionals, every day.
A member of the patient care team, who, under the direction and supervision of the Registered Nurses assists in the provision of physical and emotional care to patients in accordance with hospital policy. Assists the physician and RN during endoscopic procedures, and has the responsibility of cleaning and sterilization of endoscopic equipment.
- 1. Clinical Competence
- 1.1 Sets up and turns over procedure rooms keeping up with schedule
- 2. Professional Behavior and Growth
- 2.1 Demonstrates evidence of professional growth by education thru attendance at seminars and in-services related to field of practice, and on hospital and unit committees.
- 3. Fosters Employee Collaboration and Teamwork
- 3.1 Recognizes and values the contributions of fellow employees and displays cooperation and teamwork.
- 4. Identifies and Contributes to Performance Improvement Opportunities
- 4.1 Participates in performance improvement initiatives, identifying opportunities for improvement, looking at best practices.
- 5. Appropriately Utilizes Resources
- 5.1 Reports to work on time, prepared to work and follow hospital policies for notice of lateness/absenteeism and time off requests.
- 6. Supports Activities for Exceptional Customer Service
- 6.1 Demonstrates a high level of respect, dignity compassion and professionalism for all customers by utilizing the four tenets (Dignity + Respect, Information Sharing, Participation, Collaboration)
Previous med surg. experience preferred, or previous experience in Endoscopy or a procedure oriented setting.
CNA CPR Certification Additional Information
YNHHS Requisition ID