The new Omni Frisco Hotel is more than just the official hotel of the Dallas Cowboys, it's the new social hub for great food, fun and nightlife. This 16-story hotel features 300 beautifully appointed guest rooms and suites and a range of meeting spaces to accommodate any sized gathering. From grand and junior ballrooms to intimate spaces and an elevated pool deck, Omni Frisco Hotel's 24,000 square feet of meeting space provide endless opportunities for events.
The brand new, multi-use campus in development with the Dallas Cowboys, the city of Frisco and Frisco Independent School District features restaurants, retail space, entertainment venues and more. Omni Frisco Hotel is connected to The Ford Center, a 12,000-seat, domed, multi-purpose event center. The entire development is anchored by the Dallas Cowboys World Headquarters, which houses office space and the practice facility for the Dallas Cowboys and the Dallas Cowboys Cheerleaders.
Located 20 minutes north of downtown Dallas and 25 minutes from both DFW International and Love Field Airport, the new Omni Frisco Hotel features a bevy of amenities including Neighborhood Services, a restaurant featuring honest food and drink in the American tradition. Discover our luxury boutique, Charlotte Jones Collection featuring local designers, a chic coffee and wine bar in the lobby and an elevated pool bar and grill, The Edge, overlooking the 91-acre entertainment district dubbed The Star.
The brand new, upscale Omni Frisco Hotel embodies true Texas charm and sophistication.
Staying true to Omni's local color, this luxury hotel captures the energy and future of this vibrant North Texas city.
$250 SIGN ON BONUS!
The Busperson role is dedicated to providing quality service that exceeds Guest and Member expectations to create guests for life, by proactively embracing service standards, adhering to safety regulations and gaining the knowledge to assist guests with any and all needs.
- Demonstration and ownership in any and all tasks needed to carry out Service Standards, constantly embracing ways to create guests for life.
- Creative and Innovative nature that allows employee partners to successfully multi-task while serving multiple guest needs in an organized and efficient manner.
- Awareness to all safety precautions and procedures to ensure a safe atmosphere for guests and employee partners.
- Ensuring that products are fresh and of quality.
- Clear all tables of dirty dishes, silverware, glassware and dirty linen.
- Reset tables for new guest.
- Responsible for transporting all necessary food items from the kitchen to the dining room as soon as possible while following all standards of service.
- Clean and maintain a hygienic and organized work area
- Ensuring that all closing duties are completed
- Perform other tasks as needed or as directed.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.
- Past experience preferred but not necessary.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Must have the ability to stand/walk throughout the duration of the shift
- Excellent communication & guest service skills.
- Must have a strong attention to detail.
- Must have TABC and Food Handler's Permit.
- Available to work a flexible shift, including days, weekends and holidays.