Omni has been selected by Oklahoma City as the developer, owner and operator of a 605-room convention center hotel. The hotel is located next to the Chesapeake Energy Arena and will coincide with the development of the new Oklahoma City Convention Center and 70-acre Scissortail Park.
The new build includes an all-day dining outlet, an entertainment sports bar, specialty restaurant, coffee shop and a retail outlet. Additionally, guests can enjoy a spa, fitness center and a rooftop pool and bar complete with a fire pit, outdoor lawn and cabanas. The hotel will also have 75,000 square feet of meeting and event space inclusive of a 20,500 square foot ballroom and a 4,200 square foot outdoor pre-function space that overlooks the park.
Job Description $250 SIGN-ON BONUS!Omni Oklahoma City Hotel
is seeking a detail oriented Housekeeping Room Attendant
to join the team of this brand new upscale hotel. This team member will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness in each guest room. Guest Room Attendants refresh rooms for guests who are continuing their stay, as well as, thoroughly clean rooms of guests who have checked out in preparation for the next guest checking in.
- Thoroughly clean guest rooms including: making beds, cleaning bathrooms, vacuuming, and dusting
- Restock and replace used items within guest rooms
- Communicate clean status of each room upon completion
- Remove room service trays and tables from guest rooms
- Stock supply cart and ensure that it is neat and well organized at all times
- Check all equipment prior to and after use to ensure that it is in good working order
- Respond to all hotel guests efficiently and in an appropriately friendly manner
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Strong attention to detail required
- Strong customer service skills required
- Ability and willingness to stand for 8 hours or more at a time
- Ability and willingness bend, stretch, reach, and push up to 20 lbs.
- Must be willing to work a varied schedule which includes working on weekends and holidays
- Previous experience in housekeeping is strongly preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively with guests and coworkers
- Must live within 50 miles of the hotel