Assistant Manager(01464) - 3830 Ruckriegel Pkwy, Suite 101Job DescriptionABOUT THE JOB
You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and Customer relations. You must set the example. You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
In addition: Staffing, Paperwork, Cost Controls, Cash control, Food management, Work to a Schedule, Perfect Image and adherence to standards, Great Customer Service, Attendance & punctuality, Transportation to/from work, Store cleanliness, Marketing, Profitability.ADVANCEMENT
Many of our team members began their careers as delivery drivers and today are successful Domino's franchise owners. From delivery driver to management, general manager to franchisee or Manager Corporate Operations, our stores offer a world of opportunity.DIVERSITY
Our mission is to recognize, appreciate, value and utilize the unique talents and contributions of all individuals. To create an environment where all team members, because of their differences, can reach their highest potential.SUMMARY STATEMENT
We take pride in our team members and our team members take pride in Domino's Pizza! Being the best pizza delivery company in the world requires exceptional team members working together. At Domino's Pizza, our people come first!QUALIFICATIONSGeneral job duties for all store team members
You must be 18 years of age or older
- Operate all equipment.
- Stock ingredients from delivery area to storage, work area, walk-in cooler.
- Prepare product.
- Receive and process telephone orders.
- Take inventory and complete associated paperwork.
- Clean equipment and facility approximately daily.
Orientation and training provided on the job.Communication Skills
- Ability to comprehend and give correct written instructions.
- Ability to communicate verbally with customers and co-workers to process orders both over the phone and in person.
WORK CONDITIONSExposure to
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide accurately and quickly (may use calculator).
- Must be able to make correct monetary change.
- Verbal, writing, and telephone skills to take and process orders.
- Motor coordination between eyes and hands/fingers to rapidly and accurately make precise movements with speed.
- Ability to enter orders using a computer keyboard or touch screen.
- Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when removing trash and performing other outside tasks.
- In-store temperatures range from 36 degrees in cooler to 90 degrees and above in some work areas.
- Sudden changes in temperature in work area and while outside.
- Fumes from food odors.
- Exposure to cornmeal dust.
- Cramped quarters including walk-in cooler.
- Hot surfaces/tools from oven up to 500 degrees or higher.
- Sharp edges and moving mechanical parts.
- Talking and hearing on telephone.
- Near and mid-range vision for most in-store tasks.
- Depth perception.
- Ability to differentiate between hot and cold surfaces.
The ability to direct activities, perform repetitive tasks, work alone and with others, work under stress, meet strict quality control standards, deal with people, analyze and compile data, make judgments and decisions.PHYSICAL REQUIREMENTS
including, but not limited to the following:Standing
- Most tasks are performed from a standing position.
- Walking for short distances, for short durations.
- Surfaces include ceramic tile "bricks" with linoleum in some food process areas.
- Height of work surfaces is between 36" and 48".
Paperwork is normally completed in an office at a desk or table.Lifting
- Bulk product deliveries are made twice a week or more and are unloaded by the team member using a hand truck.
- Deliveries may include cases of ingredients and supplies weighing up to 50 pounds with dimensions of up to 3' x 1.5'.
- Cases are usually lifted from floor and stacked onto shelves up to 72" high.
- Large cans, weighing 3 pounds, 7 ounces, are carried from the workstation to storage shelves.
- Occasionally, pizza sauce weighing 30 pounds is carried from the storage room to the front of the store.
- Trays of pizza dough are carried three at a time over short distances, and weigh approximately 12 pounds per tray.
- To move trays which are placed on dollies. A stack of trays on a dolly is approximately 24" - 30" and requires a force of up to 7.5 pounds to push.
- Trays may also be pulled.
Team members must infrequently navigate stairs or climb a ladder to change prices on signs, wash walls and perform maintenance.ADDITIONAL JOB DETAILSStooping/Bending
- Forward bending at the waist is necessary at the pizza assembly station.
- Toe room is present, but workers are unable to flex their knees while standing at this station.
- Duration of this position is approximately 30 - 45 seconds at one time, repeated continuously during the day.
- Forward bending is also present at the front counter and when stocking ingredients.
Performed occasionally to stock shelves and to clean low areas.Reaching
- Reaching is performed continuously; up, down and forward.
- Workers reach above 72" occasionally to turn on/off oven controls, change prices on sign, and lift and lower objects to and from shelves.
- Workers reaching down to perform such tasks as scooping cornmeal from a plastic barrel, or washing dishes.
- Workers reach forward when obtaining topping ingredients, cleaning work surfaces, or answering phones.
Machines, Tools, Equipment, Work Aids
- Eye-hand coordination is essential. Use of hands is continuous during the day.
- Frequently activities require use of one or both hands.
- Shaping pizza dough requires frequent and forceful use of forearms and wrists.
Workers must manipulate a pizza peel when removing pizza from the oven, and when using the rolling cutter.
- Frequent and/or forceful pinching is required in the assembly of cardboard pizza boxes.
- Team Members must be able to grasp cans, the phone, the pizza cutter and pizza peel, and pizza boxes.
Team Members may be required to utilize pencils/pens, computers, telephones, calculators, TDD equipment, pizza cutter and pizza peel.DRIVING SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES
- Deliver product by car and then to door of customer.
- Deliver flyers and door hangers.
- Valid driver's license with safe driving record meeting company standards.
- Access to an insured vehicle which can be used for delivery.
- Navigational skills to read a map, locate addresses within designated delivery area.
- Must navigate adverse terrain including multi-story buildings, private homes, and other delivery sites while carrying product.
During delivery, carry pizzas and beverages while performing "walking" and "climbing" duties.Driving
Deliver pizzas within a designated delivery area. A Team Member may make several deliveries per shift.Walking
Delivery personnel must travel between the store and delivery vehicle and from the delivery vehicle to the customer's location.Climbing
During delivery of product, navigation of five or more flights of stairs may be required.WORK CONDITIONSExposure To
Varying and sometimes adverse weather conditions when delivering product, driving and couponing.Sensing
Far vision and night vision for driving. Req ID
I acknowledge that I am applying for employment with Central Missouri Pizza Inc., an independently owned and operated Domino's Pizza franchisee that is a separate company and employer from Domino's Pizza LLC and any of its affiliates or subsidiaries. I further acknowledge that any decisions regarding my employment will be made solely by Central Missouri Pizza Inc. and that my employer is not Domino's Pizza LLC or any of its affiliates or subsidiaries.
I certify that the facts contained in this application are true and complete. I understand that, If employed, false statements or omissions on this application are grounds for dismissal.
I authorize investigation of all statements contained herein. I further authorize all individuals, companies, schools, corporations, courts and/or law enforcement agencies to give you any and all information concerning my previous employment and any pertinent information they may have, personal or otherwise and release all parties from all liability for any damage that may result from furnishing the same to you.
I understand and agree that, if hired, my employment is tor no definite period and either I or the company can terminate the employment relationship at any time, with or without cause, and with or without notice. This employment relationship exists regardless of any other statements or policies to the contrary.
With the exception of the federal Equal Pay Act, I agree to bring any claim relating to my employment or application for employment within the applicable statute of limitations period or within one year of the challenged action, whichever period Is shorter, and to waive any statute of limitations to the contrary. In the event this provision is unenforceable, I agree to the extension of this period to allow its enforcement as far as legally possible. Job Category
Store Assistant ManagerFranchise Consent Statement
I understand that Central Missouri Pizza, Inc. ("COMPANY") will obtain a consumer report and/or investigative consumer report ("Report") as part of the hiring process. I also understand that if hired COMPANY may obtain further Reports so as to update, renew or extend my employment.
I understand the investigation may include obtaining information regarding my credit background, bankruptcies, lawsuits, judgments, paid tax liens, unlawful detainer actions, failure to pay spousal or child support, accounts placed for collection, character, general reputation, personal characteristics and mode of living, driving record and criminal record, subject to any limitations imposed by applicable federal and state law. I understand such information may be obtained through direct or indirect contact with former employers, schools, financial institutions, landlords and public agencies or other persons who may have such knowledge. If an investigative consumer report is being requested, I understand such information may be obtained through any means, including but not limited to personal interviews with my acquaintances and/or associates or with others whom I am acquainted. I understand I have a right to request disclosure of the nature and scope of an investigation and to request a written summary of consumer rights.
I acknowledge receipt of the attached summary of my rights under the Fair Credit Reporting Act and, as required by law, any related state summary of rights (collectively "Summaries of Rights").
This consent will not affect my ability to question or dispute the accuracy of any information contained in a Report. I understand if COMPANY makes a conditional decision to disqualify me based all or in part on my Report, I will be provided with a copy of the Report and another copy of the Summaries of Rights, and if I disagree with the accuracy of the purported disqualifying information in the Report, I must notify COMPANY immediately upon my receipt of the Report if I am challenging the accuracy of such information with the investigating company.
I hereby consent to this investigation and authorize COMPANY to procure a Report on my background.
In order to verify my identity for the purposes of Report preparation, I am voluntarily releasing my date of birth, social security number and the other information and fully understand that all employment decisions are based on legitimate non-discriminatory reasons. Franchise Background Check Disclosure
Please Visit This Link to Review and Print a copy of ‘A Summary of Your Rights Under the Fair Credit Reporting Act':
https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/pdf-0096-fair-credit-reporting-act.pdfFranchise Background Check State Specific Disclosures
I understand that if I am offered a position with Central Missouri Pizza, Inc. d/b/a Domino's Pizza or a subsidiary or affiliate thereof (the "Company"), I will be given an Arbitration Agreement to sign. Consent to the Arbitration Agreement means that, except as otherwise provided in the Arbitration Agreement, I agree that any employment-related legal dispute I may have with the Company including, but not limited to, any dispute concerning my application, employment, or the termination of my employment, must be resolved exclusively through arbitration. If I am offered employment, I understand that I will be provided an Arbitration Agreement that fully defines the disputes that are covered, describes the procedures for arbitration, and provides information on obtaining the rules and procedures that would govern any arbitration procedure so that I may review these rules and procedures. The Arbitration Agreement will have an opt-out provision that allows me to opt-out of the Arbitration Agreement within thirty (30) days of signing it.
I understand and acknowledge that I will be asked to execute an Arbitration Agreement if I am offered employment. At that time I will be provided a copy of the Arbitration Agreement and have thirty (30) days following my execution in which to opt-out of arbitration. If I do not opt out in writing, I will be covered by the Arbitration Agreement.