Crew Member (Player)
| Verified Pay ||$11.00 per hour|
|Location|| 440 South State Rd, Ste 200 |
Royal Palm Beach, Florida
About this job
We’re creating a place where people with active lifestyles feel connected to healthy food, and we’re in need of players who want to be a part of creating that world. Some roles of a player include:
Food/health is important.
Willing to speak up in defense of real food.
Respect the way food is handled and prepared.
Have an interest on where the food comes from and what’s good about it.
Willing to try and do the things that make a person “healthy.”
working here is an investment of yourself
Beyond learning how to make some of the most flavorful and healthiest foods on the planet, you will also acquire healthy food knowledge that you will carry with you for the rest of your life.
This should have a positive impact on how you cook and eat and ultimately how you feel. That’s a pretty cool perk – HEALTH.
- People want to be served by happy energetic people!
- Engage the customer: shoulders back, chin up, great eye contact.
- Understand that working a good shift is putting on a great show for the audience.
- The show starts when they walk through the door until they leave wanting more.
- Be willing to run the play over and over to get it perfected, and love the process.
- Do all the extra little things that take a team from good to great.
- Be coachable – let us help you get the most out of this experience.
- Help people enjoy the benefits of eating a healthy delicious meal.
- Learn things about food that will impact your life forever.
- No experience preferred
- Able to work days, evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Acknowledge that being healthy is an important part of your well-being
- Recognize that we are on smoke-free grounds
- Starting wage of $9/hour – we always pay above minimum wage.
- Free meal with every shift
- Flexible scheduling