TOPS Surgical Specialty Hospital and Memorial Hermann Surgical Hospital are growth oriented fully licensed acute care hospitals conveniently located in the North Houston area. Both are physician owned facilities and are affiliated with United Surgical Partners International (USPI).
The Multi-facility Asst. Controller is integral and vital to the success of the hospital, Critical thinking skills, analytical skills, and understanding of regulatory and accounting standards by the Asst. Controller uphold the integrity of the facility's state, federal, and local data submission, and of the financial and compliance reporting. The Asst. Controller must have an in-depth understanding of these functions, along with the ability to analyze and interpret statistics and other data in order to meet the high standards of the hospital.
Required Skills:Candidate Requirements:
- Must have a strong Accounting background, General Ledger to financial statements
- Bachelors Degree required (Accounting preferred)
- Hospital Experience is preferred but not required
- Must be able to demonstrate strong analytical and computer skills including strong excel skills.
- Minimum 3 years in accounting
- Bachelors Degree required (in Accounting preferred)
- Masters Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or Health Care Administration preferred.
- Experience managing multiple financial departments/functions
- Must be able to demonstrate strong analytical and computer skills
Employment practices will not be influenced or affected by an applicant's or employee's race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status or any other legally protected status. Tenet will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship.
Tenet participates in the E-Verify program. Follow the link below for additional information.