We Are Hiring
What You Will Do
- Macomb Hospital Location in Warren
- Psy unit
- Requires a LLMSW OR LMSW licensure
- Preferred experience with behavioral health and can do assessments and group therapy
- CPI and BLS required prior to hire
- Able to provide weekend coverage and pickup days during the week - primarily dayshift with weekend coverage
Provide behavioral health counseling services.
What You Will Need
- Conduct patient assessments and establish therapy treatment goals.
- Administer individual and group therapy. Maintain thorough and confidential records of observations.
- Evaluate progress and effectiveness of therapy interventions.
- Provide patient with information regarding resources and therapeutic activities in the community.
- Work directly with the patient, family, physician and community providers to ensure active and collaborate care from the initiation of treatment to the time of discharge.
Licensure / Certification / Registration:
- One or more of the following required:
- Licensed Master Social Worker credentialed from the Michigan Board of Social Work obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Counselor credentialed from the Michigan Board of Counseling obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Licensed Psychologist credentialed from the Michigan Board of Psychology obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date.
- Therapist specializing in Marriage & Family obtained prior to hire date or job transfer date. Any issuing authority accepted.
- BLS Provider credentialed from the American Heart Association (AHA) preferred.
- High school diploma/GED with 2 years of experience, or Associate's degree, or Technical degree required.
No additional preferences. Why Join Our Team
Ascension Michigan employs over 20,000 compassionate caregivers across 16 hospitals and hundreds of related healthcare facilities. Our care teams are dedicated to providing spiritually centered, holistic care which sustains and improves the health of the communities we serve. We provide generous paid time off for work-life balance, a collaborative work environment, professional development opportunities and more to help our associates flourish personally and professionally. If you are looking for a rewarding career in healthcare, we invite you to apply today.
When you join Ascension, you join a team of over 160,000 individuals across the country committed to a Mission of serving others and providing compassionate, personalized care to all. Our inclusive culture, continuing education programs, career coaches and benefit offerings are just a few of the resources and tools that team members can use to create a rewarding career path. In fact, Ascension spent nearly $46 million in tuition assistance alone to support associate growth and development. If you are looking for a career where you can grow and make a difference in your community, we invite you to join our team today. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
Ascension SE Michigan is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action employer. Associates and Applicants receive fair and impartial consideration without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic data, or other legally protected status.
Pay Non-Discrimination Notice:
For further information regarding your EEO rights, click on the following link to the "EEO is the Law" poster:
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
Please note that Ascension will make an offer of employment only to individuals who have applied for a position using our official application. Be on alert for possible fraudulent offers of employment. Ascension will not solicit money or banking information from applicants.
This employer participates in the Electronic Employment Verification Program. Please click the E-Verify link below for more information.
Right to Work